Odyssey Premium Weapon and Suit stock

I'll give it a try. In the mean time grinding to manually upgrade. I'm in Colonia right now so I'll have to hit the shops the moment it comes back up
If you steer clear of Colonia proper you should be able to find something out there.

I'll give it a try. In the mean time grinding to manually upgrade. I'm in Colonia right now so I'll have to hit the shops the moment it comes back up
Ah, certainly slimmer pickings out there, but there's Colonia folks in the thread I linked too. If you're just looking to get set up with basic g2/g3 gear, I find the pre-upgraded route much less work than collecting the upgrade mats - especially since you don't have Ody engineers out there yet, but you at least have a chance to find useful mods in the shops.

Greetings Commanders,

We have seen some discussion regarding where to buy premium weapons and suits in Elite Dangerous: Odyssey and we wanted to clarify this further.

Premium weapons and suits are the truly valuable items with different stats that Pioneer Supplies stores like to bring out for the most enthusiastic clients. What that means is that these premium items are unique exclusives and once purchased, they are gone. This means one Commander can buy them and then that item is no longer for sale. If you see someone suggest they got a certain premium weapon from store X they are the ONLY person to have purchased it. That item will not be available in that store should you go and investigate yourselves.

So if you see a premium weapon or suit, make sure to grab it quick before someone else snaps it up! In future we may increase the stock availability of premium items but right now these are unique exclusive items.

o7
Could this be applied to ship modules too?

This would add a layer of exploring stations in search of rare engineered modules (up to level 3, no special effects), and starting pilots could get some modules engineered while they are still searching/upgrading engineers relations.

EXTRA: Upgrade this to SHIPS, so you could find a rare ship with a random bonus (1 extra utility slot, +5% speed... i.e)

EXTRA EXTRA: Some corporations could have better chances (%) of concrete bonus, so in system X (or faction X, or power X) is more easy to find. Maybe too near of a engineer homebase.

Last edited:
If someone find a Executioner with Suppressed Noise (unpressurized environment) and by any miracle don't need it, I'll appreciate very much if you send me a private message with the tip. Thanks.

Are these the level 2 suits/weapons I have seen (and purchased?) .. or something even more special?
You can get up to g3 with one or two engineering mods preinstalled. For example, the jackpot maverick suit would be g3 with extra backpack space and reduced tool battery consumption preinstalled.

You can get up to g3 with one or two engineering mods preinstalled. For example, the jackpot maverick suit would be g3 with extra backpack space and reduced tool battery consumption preinstalled.
No, the jackpot would be g3 with night vision preinstalled. Domino is trivial to unlock and the materials for extra backpack and/or battery consumption are fairly easy to get compared to unlocking Geiger.

No, the jackpot would be g3 with night vision preinstalled. Domino is trivial to unlock and the materials for extra backpack and/or battery consumption are fairly easy to get compared to unlocking Geiger.
G3 with night vision and shield regen would have been my jackpot, before I unlocked all (except Geiger....)

I have backpack space, damage resist, sheild regen, and soon night vision.

I just use my maverick for everything including combat zones

Greetings Commanders,

We have seen some discussion regarding where to buy premium weapons and suits in Elite Dangerous: Odyssey and we wanted to clarify this further.

Premium weapons and suits are the truly valuable items with different stats that Pioneer Supplies stores like to bring out for the most enthusiastic clients. What that means is that these premium items are unique exclusives and once purchased, they are gone. This means one Commander can buy them and then that item is no longer for sale. If you see someone suggest they got a certain premium weapon from store X they are the ONLY person to have purchased it. That item will not be available in that store should you go and investigate yourselves.

So if you see a premium weapon or suit, make sure to grab it quick before someone else snaps it up! In future we may increase the stock availability of premium items but right now these are unique exclusive items.

o7
Another Grind Mechanic great, Instead of them being a mini event and allowing players to form a community around finding and locating these items facilitating community participation and togetherness you decide to make it more of a easter egg hunt like were 6years old this only facilitates a "Mine" mentality! These should be a more permanent item at vendors and exist in the world for 3-7days! This one and done is not how you promote "Good Game Play"

Another Grind Mechanic great, Instead of them being a mini event and allowing players to form a community around finding and locating these items facilitating community participation and togetherness you decide to make it more of a easter egg hunt like were 6years old this only facilitates a "Mine" mentality! These should be a more permanent item at vendors and exist in the world for 3-7days! This one and done is not how you promote "Good Game Play"
Yes, totally.

LTT 7786-Parise Gateway

Maverick Suite G2 w "Improved Battery Capacity"

I assumed that be captured long time ago but it is there still ? So weird...

Top Bottom