Odyssey Premium Weapon and Suit stock

DO these become available in the Colonia region too, or is this only a thing which happens in the Bubble?

Also: IMO this is an odd and silly concept - but I can see why FDEV added it; it's basically a "nudge" to encourage more players to get out of their ships and into concourses. Cynical but effective. ;)
And to explore and visit more stations, even ones that are far off (or especially those!)

So we have to check every store in the bubble or are they only available at the edge of the bubble? Because I found a few on small stations at the edge of the bubble.
I think they reset during the server maintenance, maybe other times as well, but the best time to look is probably right after the server reset.
You can also check eddb and inara for stations that haven't had a price update in a while, its not a guarantee but if someone running the data logging tools (like EDMC) has visited that station, it is more likely that they could have bought any high value weapons or armor.

If you explore off the beaten path, and hit up less convenient space stations and planetary stations, your chances go up, especially if its right after a server reset. Using a shuttle is not a bad way to do this, if you are in a system with a lot of space or ground bases, you can watch TV or do chores during shuttle trips and check back now and then to see if your new destination has an upgraded item. If you hit up B+ stars 100k ls away from the main star, it gets more likely but never guarenteed.

Hrimfaxi - Blackwell City
1636282316866.png

One CMDR of my squadron recently returned on Elite, i adviced him to search for suite and Weapons lvl 3, better with some usefull eng.
First station he disembark ... TAC .... a weapon lvl 4 .... None of other us in the squadron ever get one and we have explored a lot for station / surface settlement !
Luck know no face :D

i've been roaming stations for stuff since EDO launched.
Never seen anything higher that G3. And no one else did.

That doesn't mean it doesnt exist, but it does mean the chances for a level 4 are pretty much close to zero.

i've been roaming stations for stuff since EDO launched.
Never seen anything higher that G3. And no one else did.

That doesn't mean it doesnt exist, but it does mean the chances for a level 4 are pretty much close to zero.
It means it is irrelevant for the outcome whether the chances are zero or not. Just like it was for Smear Campaign Plans at first (at least they claimed they would've theoretically been acquirable).

Last edited:
Alexandria Hub Kaurushi
Zenith G3 headshot

Lundmark Terminal Orannika
Maverick G3 reduced tool p-15 g2 mag size

• Level 2 Dominator
  • Level 2 Artemis
  • Level 2 laser pistol w/ hipfire accuracy
  • Level 2 kinetic pistol
At Kuhn City in Koirao

o7 Cmdrs. I made a guide aimed at anyone looking to learn more about optimal suit loadouts & what mods to apply to each suit at Grade 5. It covers the 3 we have, Maverick, Dominator & Artemis, as well as looking at every suit mod available in the game.

As you may know, once a mod is applied to a suit it can't be removed, so it's key to optimize your builds and leave any less favorable pre-modded suits behind.

I've been heavily into Odyssey since launch and worked out the ultimate loadouts for each suit at G5, so I hope the guide helps other interested engineering fiends. Please feel free to like the video and comment with your thoughts on suit loadouts, I'd love for it to reach more players and expand the Odyssey conversation!

Source: https://youtu.be/ZRY9BDdmKW0

Hi! how long are theses Premium Weapon and Suits going to be available to find? I'm literally lost on the outer edge of the Inner Orion Spur and getting close to crossing into Elysian Shore, I have not encountered any signs of civilization for a very long time, besides a chance find of some people stuffed inside jettisoned escape pods located on a dark featureless moon, thinking I will dump them into a star at some point for a laugh. Anyway I have travelled to far to turn back and by the looks of things I will not be coming into contact with a space station for well over a month or more, given the range of my frame shift drive and my available free time.

Top Bottom