[Official livestream] Fleet Carriers coming this year, on time, more news & details following the 24hr Charity livestream

Edit: thanks to Thatchinho:
Source: https://clips.twitch.tv/RelatedArborealSheepPraiseIt

Paige: sometime after the end of February

Source: https://clips.twitch.tv/ReliableEnthusiasticHamStinkyCheese

From the lunchtime stream:
(19m10s timestamp)

Will: "Q: So is this game adding something new anytime soon or we having to wait another year?" We do have Fleet Carriers coming, and we'll have more details about that probably around/after the 24hr livestream​
Paige: Oooo, William, you saying things​
Will: And that's where we estimate the information will drop​
Paige: Well say it again then so they hear​
Will: Following the 24hr livestream...​
Paige: ...not like 3 minutes after, cos we'll be sleeping...​
Will: ...we'll have more news about Fleet Carriers​
Paige: They are coming this year, they are still on time, and they are cool​

24hr Charity Livestream thread:
The fundraising event for the amazing charity SpecialEffect begins at 12noon UTC on Friday, 21st February.

Last edited:
Dude - you need to learn how clipping works ;)

Edit: At least Ezren will be happy :D
I'm always happy. This is my happy face.
Nah_Cowboy.png

"After" doesn't necessarily mean the week after (starting 24th Feb) or even the month after. "After" in this case means "not before", just saying. :)

In before all the posts accusing Frontier of breaking the promise (Hint: there wasn't a promise) that we'll get Fleet Carrier news in the week starting 24th Feb.

That doesn't mean to say I haven't started a timer... ;)

At least the confirmation - on time - even without anything further in the livestream, was a very positive one 👍

Now I have to find a way of getting more than my 300 mill currently banked as I don't think it will be quite enough 😭
Insert Dave Chapelle "I'm broke" meme here.

If you look online, they say that mining is like 200M an hour. :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

"After" doesn't necessarily mean the week after (starting 24th Feb) or even the month after. "After" in this case means "not before", just saying. :)

In before all the posts accusing Frontier of breaking the promise (Hint: there wasn't a promise) that we'll get Fleet Carrier news in the week starting 24th Feb.

That doesn't mean to say I haven't started a timer... ;)

Like I said above, FD kind of need to feed us on time, now they have slipped out a waypoint date. Otherwise all they have done is poured napalm onto the fire.

Fleet carriers on Feb 24th ?! Cool !! no... wait... that's the date from which something will be announced... oh well. Back to exploring the southern rim then ;)

Top Bottom