Oh No...The Chief Beef Shop is on FIRE....HELP!!!

Even the best of parks have accidents and Planet Coaster is no exception. The Burger Shop has caught fire and who better to save the day....The Chief Beef Fire Brigade to the rescue :)

This is just a silly little piece I created for the fun of it. Maybe you can find a spot for it in one of your parks. Hope it makes you smile :) Enjoy.....

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=780834288

[IMGUR]owGhT[/IMGUR]
[IMGUR]Ea6Rv[/IMGUR]
[IMGUR]uhflR[/IMGUR]
[IMGUR]bmi9T[IMGUR]
[IMGUR]8GRnD[/IMGUR]

Despite the calamity, it is pretty! However, I won't eat the burgers, I like medium rare. :) But unless it is quick fast food joint, then well done.... [mouth shut]

Last edited:
Ha ha! That's brilliant. And actually really pretty.

As they appear to be flame-grilling their burgers, I just hope they don't get a Cease and Desist order from the lawyers of Burger King. [big grin]

Ha ha! That's brilliant. And actually really pretty.

As they appear to be flame-grilling their burgers, I just hope they don't get a Cease and Desist order from the lawyers of Burger King. [big grin]

Knowing Burger King, they just might. [haha]

Thank you all so much for your comments. Hope it made you giggle a little. :) This game is just so much fun. Frontier is doing an amazing job and I can't wait to see what we will get with beta. Look forward to seeing everyone's creations.

Top Bottom