Old hat, new Hair

I recently made the jump over to PC from Xbox, and holy , there are so many players online. It's wonderful! I played the first few introductory missions and arrived at one station with at least a dozen commanders flying around. If I did the same on the Xbox I'd be lucky to see two or three commanders, unless I was in a really popular spot or CG.

More surprisingly, though, and despite hearing about individuals such as the infamous Harry Potter, no one shot me.

I've also recently transferred over my wealth from my Xbox Account, so I have cash to spend, ships to buy and ranks to earn. I was actually only several trips away from earning my Trade Elite.

I'm still getting used to the flight stick, keyboard and mouse. Despite having far more options in terms of buttons I never seem to have enough. But I'll get used to it.

Any tips for someone like me having recently jumped over to PC?

I recently made the jump over to PC from Xbox, and holy poopoo, there are so many players online. It's wonderful! I played the first few introductory missions and arrived at one station with at least a dozen commanders flying around. If I did the same on the Xbox I'd be lucky to see two or three commanders, unless I was in a really popular spot or CG.

More surprisingly, though, and despite hearing about individuals such as the infamous Harry Potter, no one shot me.

I've also recently transferred over my wealth from my Xbox Account, so I have cash to spend, ships to buy and ranks to earn. I was actually only several trips away from earning my Trade Elite.

I'm still getting used to the flight stick, keyboard and mouse. Despite having far more options in terms of buttons I never seem to have enough. But I'll get used to it.

Any tips for someone like me having recently jumped over to PC?
Get some ranks, buy some ships, open up the 'important' engineers...

Abandon the bubble and come out to Colonia, plenty of trade, excellent exploration, and folk with slightly 'different' attitudes! But beware of 2nd hand ship salespeople...

Have you considered splurging more hard-earned cash on a nice HOTAS? The 'better' ones can map just about every key you'll ever need...

Top Bottom