Omega Mining Operations has almost no mining equipment for sale

We were only promised a selection of mining gear.

This.

I *did* pre-store a bunch of stuff in the bubble, and brought it out - but missed the abrasion blasters (oversight)...

The thing is - there's *no* mining gear here. No mining lasers, no pulse wave, seismic, sub- surface... nothing.

On a station called "Omega Mining Operation", isolated and out in the black, there's no mining kit for sale.

It's like a gold rush frontier town with no pick axes or shovels for sale.

Just saw the announcement. Nice. gonna be fixed on the next tick. :D

Last edited:
Hey guys, just please read the announcement Dr. Kaii made this afternoon in Fleetcomm. Tomorrow afternoon Omega Mining Operations will be Miner's outfitting heaven. Noone has to head back anywhere to buy stuff. :)

Im at work and am unable to getinto my cockpit. is anyone online and can confirm mining gear is now available at Omega now the CG has started?

Im at work and am unable to getinto my cockpit. is anyone online and can confirm mining gear is now available at Omega now the CG has started?

Just a quote from another topic;

Just as an update, Omega Mining Corporation now has most mining tools available for purchase.

Mining Laser (Normal + MC Turret) : 1D/2D
Abrasion Blaster (Normal + MC Turret) : 1D
Subsurface Displacement Missile ((Normal + MC) : 1B/2B
Seismic Charge Launcher (Normal + MC) : 1B/2B

Cargo Racks : 1E - 6E
Collector Limpet Controller : 1,3,5 A-E
Prospector Limpet Controller : 1,3,5 A-E
Refinery : 1-4 A-E

The two omissions are the Pulse Wave Scanner and the Detailed Surface Scanner.

The latter I imagine every ship has anyway.

The PWS is a bit of a , but not necessary; it's just a QoL addition to mining. You can find motherlode asteroids using Prospector Limpets or by mining in a wing.

Top Bottom