On being hunted

If you've never defected in Powerplay, I highly recommend it. About every third system I jump into there's someone waiting crying, "You're a big, ol' doo-doo head for defecting. Imma git you!"

Quite a hoot.

I've defected more than a few times and I can only recall one instance where I had someone try to cause me harm.

Ended up as space dust in short order.

If they were really interested, they need to send something like a trio of elite Annies to collect their due, now that would be fun!

Seems something has changed as even after waiting for the "Agent" to fire first I received a bounty for acting in self defense. 11,000 bounty for "murdering" my attacker, seems the politicians in this power play game are above the law.

Seems the last time I just left a power I was still hunted for a couple of days. This time the Hitmam.... er I mean Agent was particularly persistent, after the third interdiction attempt I submitted and dispatched him in self defense, after he scratched my paint job first.

It would be nice to have an ingame CMDR bounty board for defectors... i.e. visible only to Rank 3+ pledged with some nice merit reward for killing them.

Do try defecting from Arissa Lavigny-Duval at some point since the last time I did that she threw Cutters after me. Makes it fun when you have an incoming enemy alert on a mission, a regular pirate drops in and one of those joins as well.

Top Bottom