On Foot CZ's counting for Engineers

Does anyone know if we take our own ships to conflict zones for on foot combat if it counts towards the 10 we need for the engineer or if we HAVE to take a frontlines dropship for it to count? TIA

Does anyone know if we take our own ships to conflict zones for on foot combat if it counts towards the 10 we need for the engineer or if we HAVE to take a frontlines dropship for it to count? TIA
100% confirmed you do not need to use FS. Still not sure if there's a bug that remains whereby only low intensity CZs count though (I happened to do low CZs and it was unlocked after 10 - I've seen others say this is necessary).

Same here .. I did just finish them .. and got the 10 I needed, however, in the codex, Stats, combat, the count is way off for some reason ..

Same here .. I did just finish them .. and got the 10 I needed, however, in the codex, Stats, combat, the count is way off for some reason ..
The new Codex stats are Odyssey-styled, so they're either missing, broken or simply incorrect (in the worst case they don't even fit on the screen). The CZ counts are all over the place and multiplied by 4 as well. For instance, I did two high CZs and went from 44 to 52 and I've unlocked the Engineer while the amount of Low CZs remains 0.

I unlocked this today (not all in one sitting). I didn't keep track but 10 sounds about right.

I did all low CZs, for factions in the WAR state (not Civil War), and took the APEX each time to and fro. I got the notification after a relog. Basically I did 2 or 3 per session at one location, and then moved on the next time I wanted to work on it.

The new Codex stats are Odyssey-styled, so they're either missing, broken or simply incorrect (in the worst case they don't even fit on the screen). The CZ counts are all over the place and multiplied by 4 as well. For instance, I did two high CZs and went from 44 to 52 and I've unlocked the Engineer while the amount of Low CZs remains 0.
Funny, for me they are multiplied by 2 :ROFLMAO:

No-ones mentioning whether they're winning the CZ (neither does the engineer so understandable I guess). Pretty sure mine unlocked after doing around 12 - and I lost the first two working out what to do.

But it does seem the main issue is that yet again fdev can't count .... it's some kind of pattern appearing :)

No-ones mentioning whether they're winning the CZ (neither does the engineer so understandable I guess). Pretty sure mine unlocked after doing around 12 - and I lost the first two working out what to do.

But it does seem the main issue is that yet again fdev can't count .... it's some kind of pattern appearing :)
Transactions in the game are super-shaky a lot of the time. I'm pretty sure it's just that.

It's definitely 10 Low CZs
Did 10 Highs previously, no unlock.
Did 10 Lows in a row after, Hero unlocked
(log out/in method)

Not sure if losing adds to it or not, as won them all. (no flex intended)

100% confirmed you do not need to use FS. Still not sure if there's a bug that remains whereby only low intensity CZs count though (I happened to do low CZs and it was unlocked after 10 - I've seen others say this is necessary).
Did the same. 10 lows. Unlocked.

@OP - I was also anal retentive about it. I reported in and took my credits after each one. I didn't lose any. I was playing solo. At the 10th, I went to main menu, came back and checked my mail.

I'm not saying any of that is required, since I have no clue. But ...

I unlocked this today (not all in one sitting). I didn't keep track but 10 sounds about right.

I did all low CZs, for factions in the WAR state (not Civil War), and took the APEX each time to and fro. I got the notification after a relog. Basically I did 2 or 3 per session at one location, and then moved on the next time I wanted to work on it.
Yep.

Top Bottom