Astronomy / Space On the electric nature of our universe

Hello guys and girls,

Assuming many if not most of you are interested in cosmology and astrophisics, i would like to draw your attention to the growing paradigm that our universe runs mainly on electricity (and the resulting magnetism due to electric currents) instead of gravity alone (which is a force many orders of magnitude weaker).
Have a look at this yt vid for example:
Source: https://youtu.be/9h573B3hAxI

On yt you may find some very interesting channels that explain the electric universe theory concepts, like thunderboltsproject and sky scholar. Also there is the SAFIRE project where scientists have recreated the atmosphere of the sun in a plasma reactor.
Maybe frontier could also implement some of the electrical phenomena into elite dangerous, like birkeland currents and even huge electrical discharges between differently charged bodies that come too close to eachother.
As someone who has studied electricity and always has had a fascination for our universe i have found the electric universe theory sounds a lot more logical and sensible than the current paradigm filled with fantastical ideas like dark matter and black holes.
But, see for your own and go as you may. Fly safe commanders.

The human nature is also composed of electricity (the psycho-nervous system) and the magnetic Aura (who is acquired through physical exercises, self-suggestion, breathing, etc...), all of this in relation with the universe.

I'm only a grazer when it comes to these matters. I nod when watching PBS Space time, when I really should be scratching my head. I have watched thunderboltsproject as well and it seems that the 'Electric Universe' Hypothesis (Is it a theory yet?) is gaining momentum, because I saw it mentioned on a different YouTube channel that is usually more in line with the majority of thinking -that's why it struck me. If I can remember the channel/video, I'll post it.

A while back, I was wondering about potential difference between matter and anti matter before annihilation. Then I thought about whether when one of a matter/antimatter pair is left behind when it's opposite twin goes beyond the event horizon of a black hole, it would sustain an electric charge from the potential difference that once existed between the two. I bark up all the trees in the hope that one day it will be the right one.

Last edited:
Maybe frontier could also implement some of the electrical phenomena into elite dangerous, like birkeland currents and even huge electrical discharges between differently charged bodies that come too close to eachother.
As someone who has studied electricity and always has had a fascination for our universe i have found the electric universe theory sounds a lot more logical and sensible than the current paradigm filled with fantastical ideas like dark matter and black holes.

1. Stellar forge is not able to be manipulated to incorporate even things like the postulated "Radcliffe Wave" for which there is at least some evidence.

2. One of the main features of electromagnetism which you should have remembered from the time you "studied electricity" is that the forces involved are short-range, both electrical charge and magnetic field lines are short-range. The tin-pot thought experiments that make up the video and the whole "electric universe" conjectures are nonsensical for that reason.

3. Birkeland currents are interactions in the relatively strong magnetic fields at planetary poles - interstellar electro-magnetic fields strong enough to cause greater effects than gravity and shock-waves on interstellar material in inducing star formation over galactic distances are fantasy.

Last edited:
Spacetime curvature is gravity. It is pervasive.

General Relativity that describes it is robust as a working, strongly reconfirmed theory, with every tested prediction coming true.

It is not something we can easily shelve without some much more convincing evidence. Electric Universe theories are just really cool sci-fi AFAIK. They are enjoyable to consider though, but IANAP.

It was all going well until for no justification he explained the sinusoidal shape of the cluster(?) as a Birkeland current which is just wrong especially when you research what a Birkeland current is:

A Birkeland current is a set of currents that flow along geomagnetic field lines connecting the Earth's magnetosphere to the Earth's high latitude ionosphere.

The comments are painful to read.

In reply to the remarks about birkeland currents. Here's an explanation by Professor Donald Scott on the topic: (Part1 of 2)
This might also shed some light on the sinusoidal shape of the cluster. (intro upto 3:20)
Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIFR67sckK0&t=16s

Concerning general relativity, here is Dr. Ed Dowdye on the bending of light by the gravity of the sun:
Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnvOybT2WwU&list=PLwOAYhBuU3UfklHQ8Rb1sOzkSAw50fCfc&index=18

and Stephen Crothers on Black holes and Big Bang.
Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXF098w48fo&list=PLwOAYhBuU3UfklHQ8Rb1sOzkSAw50fCfc&index=5

There are many more presentations to be found on the ThunderboltsProject channel on yt.

I am not claiming that these new ideas are the whole truth but to me at least they seem to far better and more logically explain the observations made.
Last but not least, the late Halton C. Arp on intrinsic redshift:
Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EckBfKPAGNM

Top Bottom