One month later: Missing paint packs and Tactical Ice & Graphite paints.

Please @Paige Harvey and @Will Flanagan, it's been a month already.

Can we have an answer regarding the lack of paint packs in the store?
Being able to buy a single paint is a thing that deserves appreciation, but the lack of paint packs is really a let down (for me at least)
Sometimes i'd rather buy a paint pack instead of a single paint. If i'm to do this today, buying some 6 paints individually will cost me double or even more than it used to be one month ago.

Similarly, can we have an answer regarding Tactical Ice and Tactical Graphite paints that are also missing from the store?

Thank you,
o7

Deleted member 182079

D
This bugs me greatly also (especially since the two Tactical paints would fall into the lower end of ARX pricing, meaning we could earn them with free Arx alone. Which is probably the reason they're AWOL).

Another thing that bugs me is other paints I know exist are not available in store for some reason - FGS Operator pack for example.

Or the Anaconda Horus/Pharao paints - they are actually available on the 'featured' page in the in-game store, but if you select Anaconda ship paints, they're not. So if they get chucked off the featured page, you won't be able to buy them.

It's all sorts of sloppy and given this is the bread and butter stuff that FDev make (some) of their money with, I'm surprised these things are still not sorted out after such a long time of the new store being live.

Also not to mention the graphical glitches of certain paint jobs not being fixed (FGS front left panel for example).

They're not exactly encouraging you to spend, particularly now with the (pretty good to be fair) preview camera functionality in place now.

Oh well. Take your time, FDev.

With minor issues like this (paint packs), makes you wonder what will happen when carriers are added.

Deleted member 182079

D
"We pulled the paints planning to charge more for them, but we're fearing the backlash in light of the recent September update issues, so are holding them back until the dust settled."

(Not an actual quote either)

"We allowed people to buy Tactical Ice and Graphite but they didn't, so we've pulled 'em until people promise to buy them. With their hard-earned ARX. Are you promising to buy them yet?"

(Also not an actual quote, etc etc )
but whats the difference??

stock
Dolphin-Pictavul-2.jpg

tactical

kVScAFn.png

"we're launching small seismic charges in the December update" - not an actual quote either

To be 100% Honest, with the move to the "ARX" points to be used as the only means to buy from the store, I will no longer be buying any thing for the store.
Forcing people to start the game to use the store is not the way to do thing's, just one more nail in the coffin.

It's almost like FDev want's the game to fail, maybe I am missing something.

Last edited:
What an informative and assuring answer... not. :rolleyes:
Come on FD. It's tactical aka basic paint we talk about.
You can do better then keep them off the store for a month.

It might have an ever so slightly wiggly line that you only notice if you examine it in minute detail in the right lighting conditions from a certain angle, the testing process for that just can't be rushed.

Think of the children.

Some paint jobs that were available prior to 3.5 may not be in the store at the moment, but they will arrive in the future.
Well in the meantime, will you transfer my Tactical White from my PS4 account to my new PC account? Obviously the game still has assets for the paint, you just removed them from the store for whatever nefarious and evil purpose...

I have lost confidence in purchasing paints at this time. Maybe next year when it’s all working correctly.
Flimley
paints have been borked for a long while, coloured out the lines and a general mess, it wouldnt be so bad.. but you pay real money for these abominations which don't get fixed

over exposed so you can see clearer; (and just 2 examples i can find fault with most of the paint packs.)

zhzp09J.jpg

sMf0pdc.jpg

Greetings Commanders,

Some paint jobs that were available prior to 3.5 may not be in the store at the moment, but they will arrive in the future. We will regularly be rolling out these paint jobs, along with other new ones, over time. We thank you for your patience and are monitoring your feedback and passing it on to the team!

Thanks!

You are aware that some paints are available through the Livery menu but not in the Store?
Like the "Military Stripe" for the Adder.

Top Bottom