Ones prefers a gun in one's face when being robbed!

Not getting any (free) Arx because the Xbox servers are terrible, what what. Yes. Yes. I know that it is a shock for many, many, many of you to finally realise that I am not yet one of the Master Race (one of us, one of us, one of us).

Well, let me tell you a story.....

It all began on that dark and fateful night back in..........

Blah, Bally blah.

If any of you want a continuation, I am afraid it will be based upon how many thumbs up I get and how good you are, remember that I am always watching, always watching!

One can weave a truly terrible tale, what what!

With enough support, one might also waeve a few Cmdrs names into the bloody tale?

Toodly pipsky

Totally up for a classic tale of intrigue, mischief, and perhaps a wench or two my fellow.

Perhaps you could even pen a very gay tale of airborne hijinks?

I await with baited breath, even though that is a rather horrific phrase - why would anyone wait around with their breath smelling like earthworms?

Anyway, I have crossed several characters in this reply...!

Crack on my good fellow.
The Hat ;)

My dear Cmdr,

I will give this thread unto the very break of dawn of the year of our lord (all hail the Braben) tomorrow.

When one will endeavour to place upon parchment thy holy words and pass knowledge unto the wretched sinner sinners.

Here endeth the lesson.

Please place your HOTAS together and give thanks......

I simply cannot wait old chap, eager as one is for reading your eloquent tale!

Praise be to the braben, and oft to the skies I fly!

Fantastic.

Not getting any (free) Arx because the Xbox servers are terrible, what what. Yes. Yes. I know that it is a shock for many, many, many of you to finally realise that I am not yet one of the Master Race (one of us, one of us, one of us).

That's ok, we love you anyways.

Old chap and whatnot

TTFN

Top Bottom