ONLINE: Become a guest in someones park

I think it would be cool if there was an option to be a guest and go to a friend's park or a random person's park.

You start at the ticket gate with like £100 in your wallet.

If your park is pay per ride then you can choose which rides to spend money on.
If it is 1 ticket for all rides, you can spend the majority on that and the rest on food and drink, maybe novelty games.

- speaking of how you pay for rides, you should get this option, would add some tactical thinking to your park.

It should be first person and control like a normal pc shooter game, also have a fast lane ticket so you don't wait pointlessly.

When you leave, you could "post a comment online" (in game) so the owner can see people's reviews.

Maybe it will be a lot of work but at least make it a DLC (follow GTA's lead; free DLC)

This suggestion comes up FREQUENTLY (at least, on all "theme park sim" game projects I follow), and I understand why, this can be just amazing !!! [up] [up] [up]

On the other hand, about the idea to have X$ to spend, i'm not so sure ... I want to try EVERYTHING if someone make the perfect park. Try every coasters and every darkrides (maybe not the flatrides because it's always the same), and I dont want to be limited by the money i have in my pocket. (unless I can start again when I want, but in this case, money has no interest)

(Speaking of that : there is already a topic about the multiplayer)

This suggestion comes up FREQUENTLY (at least, on all "theme park sim" game projects I follow), and I understand why, this can be just amazing !!! [up] [up] [up]

On the other hand, about the idea to have X$ to spend, i'm not so sure ... I want to try EVERYTHING if someone make the perfect park. Try every coasters and every darkrides (maybe not the flatrides because it's always the same), and I dont want to be limited by the money i have in my pocket. (unless I can start again when I want, but in this case, money has no interest)

(Speaking of that : there is already a topic about the multiplayer)

Instead of the £100 in our pocket, it would probably be better if the money comes out of our overall earnings in a career mode or something, but because we're a VIP, we pay a bit more than an AI guest, but don't have to queue for rides.

Since a lot of people are talking about this idea, I thought that I'd post in it to bring it back into discussion. I love this idea! I definitely want to visit other people's parks in first person in planet coaster. I hope ,if they do this, they make it very interactive. Like maybe there could be a park of the week/month award chosen by the devs. I also think that there should be an in game reward based on the rating of your park and on how many people visit your park. If they bring VR into this, this would boost sales of the game for the people who like walking around people's parks instead of building them.

Free DLC would be the best option, everyone is positive what Rockstar Games is doing (but they have more cash than Frontier). This will give a major boost to the sales. If it will be like The Sims 2/3/4 with a lot of overpriced DLC, it will be a fail.

Multiplayer is something of this time.

Free DLC would be the best option, everyone is positive what Rockstar Games is doing (but they have more cash than Frontier). This will give a major boost to the sales. If it will be like The Sims 2/3/4 with a lot of overpriced DLC, it will be a fail.

Multiplayer is something of this time.

Like prior games there will be expansion packs with major updates like soaked or wild, and there will be little dlcs with maybe new theming like Egypt.
I would pay a little money for theses things. Of course you can download these things over UGC.

Everything for free would be ideal, but I don't think. I just wish a solid base game, with all the stuff like rct3 has. No waiting for water rides like rctw. Just a solid base game. Everything else would be worse that money

I really like the ideal so it would be like visit and we could call it Rate the Park.
Yeah. There would be a list where you can search and filter parks for different themes and for the highest rated and most visited parks. And maybe the rating would be out of 5 stars. I really hope there is some sort of in-game reward for having an awesome park that people like!

Last edited:
Yeah. There would be a list where you can search and filter parks for different themes and for the highest rated and most visited parks. And maybe the rating would be out of 5 stars. I really hope there is some sort of in-game reward for having an awesome park that people like!
A rating system would be pretty cool

I hope the devs will tell us which ideas they will implement in Planet Coaster.
Yes.

This is a good question for the next Q&A !
(I tried during the last one, but I was too greedy for them apparently, and they have not answered all, this question will be one of six questions I'll ask for sure)

Yes.

(I tried during the last one, but I was too greedy for them apparently, and they have not answered all, this question will be one of six questions I'll ask for sure)

More communication about their ideas and our ideas to make Planet Coaster a better game. We help them with our ideas and they can ask us feedback about their ideas. So we can 'beat' RollerCoaster Tycoon World together!

Yes.

Thanks, that you are going to ask that. Angelis you are the best! [squeeeeee][up][up]

It would be very cool. Great idea.

Adding to this, I just started my own thread a few minutes ago (Now deleted) where I thought of a few things that might be cool too :)

You know how Prison Architect allowed you to bring your own prisoner into the game, and if you didn't buy and/or make one then you were assigned a random one? I think this would be pretty cool for the Guest Mode for Planet Coaster. What would be even cooler though, was if the Coaster Intensity ratings for the guest in particular could affect things like Hunger, Thirst, Bladder and Nausea (To add even another layer of immersion).

I don't know how easy this would be to implement, but all of this would create my perfect 'Guest Mode' experience.

Top Bottom