Onyama Legal Exchange needs you!

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Petition of Vice President Roxana Woodward of Onyama Legal Exchange:

Gv3TM1H.png

Commanders, the Federation needs you, the Catalan separatists have broken the contract of non-aggression, this is unacceptable, they have declared war on Ostyat when we tried to recover the economy in the sistem. Ostyat is an important location for the Federation, we cannot lose it, I make this request to all Federal and Mercenaries pilots to support us in this war, we are preparing as fast as we can, but we cannot win alone, we need you.

Vice President Roxana Woodward

Onyama Legal Exchange

Yeah, this is definitely one where the Federation is the wrong side to back.

Based on the information in the OP I'd say so. Perhaps further justification could be supplied? Why is the system important to anyone (genuinely asking) and why should it belong to the Feds?

It appears to be a low traffic system too, how much help is likely to be needed?

local independent democracy
“Democracy will soon degenerate into an anarchy"
John Adams.

Pilots of The Catalan Republic:
"no creiem en jerarquies ni rangs i creiem fermament en la llibertat dels pobles."
We do not believe in hierarchies or ranks and we firmly believe in the freedom of peoples.

That is communism for me.

Perhaps further justification could be supplied? Why is the system important to anyone (genuinely asking) and why should it belong to the Feds?
because .... eeehh ... it's a good place for mining ....

OK, I just want to f**k them, we won the first war because we caught them by surprise, they broke the year of non-aggression and now we're in the minority (4 to 1) that's why I asked for help.
"You are a bad Spanish and intolerant" yeah, I don't like separatists.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom