Open BGS in Colonia

Very likely, though AAA Carriers will probably either stay where they were or head where intend to be from May 19?
Handy for troop spotters those, Adamastor mysteries and other CG's might be another reason for traffic reductions?

Mind you .. the Kumo Crew's new station (Galnet) might cause everyone to come back again ..
Hopefully to help keep bubble influencers well and truly out of the nebula!

Mind you .. the Kumo Crew's new station (Galnet) might cause everyone to come back again ..
Hopefully to help keep bubble influencers well and truly out of the nebula!
I went by there the other night...system was in War but no CZ's. Also no missions available. Bugged or working as intended?

I went by there the other night...system was in War but no CZ's. Also no missions available. Bugged or working as intended?

There's no nav beacon in system nor missions on the mission board, so the system seems to be in a state of set-up, with Jaques faction making it plain this means War, activating combat zones, even though ships are yet to mobilise in them.

I suspect there might be a CG from Thursday myself. One possibility if Kumo Crew take control of the station, might actual Delaine powerplay come to the region? Followed by Hudson, Duval, Mahon etc undermining, expansion and systemic power grabs?

Personally not too keen on seeing the Mafias or the Sirius Corp in the nebula but I guess there's a lot of planetary fauna to exploit in the galactic core and Colonia becomes a strategic waypoint if it succeeds? Powerplay expanding CG coming up, is my guess anyway.

Newly-added systems often act a bit weird. No nav beacon there either [1].

Might sort itself out with the Thursday reset. Makes fighting the war a bit different...

[1] And someone seems to have stolen Colonia's too... no signal sources, RES, or nav beacon anywhere in the system right now ... that was working fine a few hours ago. (Okay, they're there in PG, just not in Open for me. Sigh...)

Last edited:
There's no nav beacon in system nor missions on the mission board, so the system seems to be in a state of set-up, with Jaques faction making it plain this means War, activating combat zones, even though ships are yet to mobilise in them.

I suspect there might be a CG from Thursday myself. One possibility if Kumo Crew take control of the station, might actual Delaine powerplay come to the region? Followed by Hudson, Duval, Mahon etc undermining, expansion and systemic power grabs?

Personally not too keen on seeing the Mafias or the Sirius Corp in the nebula but I guess there's a lot of planetary fauna to exploit in the galactic core and Colonia becomes a strategic waypoint if it succeeds? Powerplay expanding CG is my guess anyway.
I'm really hoping we've got a bit more time than that - next week's CG looks like it'll be something to do with the allegations against Nova Imperium, and then by the time that's over it'll almost be the Alliance elections, which surely will have some sort of CG associated with them, and then it'd be the Odyssey release and a Colonia-based CG as the first one after that would be surprising. Hopefully enough time to boot out Sirius, at least.

I'll fight to keep Kumo, kick out Sirius is fine.
I'd even encourage Kumo Crew out to start turning Colonia Anarchy (sorry, @Ian Doncaster ) and give that lovely Dictatorship something to chew on...

The chances of true PP coming to tiny Colonia? None, I'd guess, as it is too small.
But upset the status quo as far as anarchy systems go, yep, I'm happy with that.
I've no objections to more Anarchy control of Colonia - that's a matter for Colonia's various organisations to sort out between them. The Fire Twins seem to be doing okay in Desy for now, too.

Sirius are certainly more the ones I want to get rid of than Kumo, but given that the two are clearly working together, I'm not going to object if Kumo get thrown out as well. We've already got two properly Criminal Feudal factions, so they're probably not even that interesting in terms of future potential.

I've no objections to more Anarchy control of Colonia - that's a matter for Colonia's various organisations to sort out between them. The Fire Twins seem to be doing okay in Desy for now, too.

Sirius are certainly more the ones I want to get rid of than Kumo, but given that the two are clearly working together, I'm not going to object if Kumo get thrown out as well. We've already got two properly Criminal Feudal factions, so they're probably not even that interesting in terms of future potential.
A reasonable summary!
Why did I have it in my mind it would be an anarchy faction? Such is life 🤷‍♂️

Top Bottom