Open BGS in Colonia

Disappointingly, looking at the mission selection and its interactions with other factions, Kumo Council isn't even a Criminal Feudal - just a standard Authoritarian one.

Came in like a lamb too on the face of it too. Last week's dysfunctional war ended without a shot being fired leaving Jaques the controlling faction (though I do note Jaques is second place in the influence percentages .. so maybe it's a temporary truce?) Anyway, they're in the nebula now, for good or for ill.

Came in like a lamb too on the face of it too. Last week's dysfunctional war ended without a shot being fired leaving Jaques the controlling faction (though I do note Jaques is second place in the influence percentages .. so maybe it's a temporary truce?) Anyway, they're in the nebula now, for good or for ill.
Yep, Kumo coming back with proper weapons now, I think.

Probably advantageous in the short term when it comes to getting rid of Sirius - the Kumo-Jaques war will keep a lot of influence tied up, UCA can look after themselves, so helping out Colonia Cooperative should push Sirius down quite a bit.

Does this mean UCA won the lottery among the established Colonia godfathers to be the ones to stamp anything interesting out of the new system?

Does this mean UCA won the lottery among the established Colonia godfathers to be the ones to stamp anything interesting out of the new system?
I don´t think so. The Russians and Ukrainians are always at the best places up here. Nothig changed: while some spend millions to engineer a pen that works in space, they simply used a wooden pencil.

Top Bottom