OPEN LETTER to the authors of the open letter to FD

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
We, the open letter to the authors of the open letter to FD authors, speaking on behalf of the community, demand to know the contents of the private conversations between said authors and Zac.

As we understand, some or all of the authors of the open letter have had conversation with FD based on this statement by ryan_m

We find this lack of open communication by those who claim to represent the community and are themselves demanding more open communication from FD, frankly speaking, disturbing.

We demand that the contents of those discussions are published publicly for consumption by the community and not locked away behind closed doors.

Signed.

CMDR Agony Aunt (chief whip)
CMDR Plate (Spokesperson for the make Powerplay Solo movement)
CMDR Fork (DCS, AEF, and FOB)
CMDR Spoon (influencer)
CMDR Knife (PvP spokesperson)
Agreed.....

Do you know how boring around here it would be if it were just you faithful types gently stroking one another's ego's with no one to ever murmur a word of dissent? Very boring.

I'm not complaining, I like the challenge.

I’ve written letters and signed petitions to local officials and members of congress on topics I felt made the world or my neighborhood a better place. A couple even got responses and some resolutions passed. With enough energy, anything is possible.

Ofcourse the actual importance of a topic in the grand scheme of things is very subjective as we can see.
The only thing I ever sign that ever got anything done is a petition to installed new bins throughout the town where I live. The council actually did it. Someone forgot that bins actually needs emptying once in a while but at least they installed new bins lol. An yes there was a petition for the council to empty the bins more often soon afterwards. Which never achieve anything noticeable.

This reads like a kid that didn't get invited to the birthday party demanding that he get a video of the party to dance to at home.

Really ?. I thought it read more like sniggering at the kid who screamed so loudly he wet himself.
Nope. It's more like what Boston said. I hate to have to say that to you old friend, but as a player standing objectively on the outside like I am that is definitely what you guys look like. It really pains me to tell you this, but when you see a friend heading for the dance floor from the restroom with his zipper down and his boxers sticking out you have to say something:)

Nope. It's more like what Boston said. I hate to have to say that to you old friend, but as a player standing objectively on the outside like I am that is definitely what you guys look like. It really pains me to tell you this, but when you see a friend heading for the dance floor from the restroom with his zipper down and his boxers sticking out you have to say something:)

When I'm blazing my own trail trousers are optional 😜(y).

Ok, I did not read all 7 pages, SORRY.

I am thinking of writing an open letter about this open letter that is about an open letter. I love fractals. If there already another layer then just add this one to the top Plz. ( I heard somewhere open letters are worth 25 Arx)

Oh, and I will sign AA's open letter.

Caliber_az

Don't hope too much, they are now infested by FD's secrecy!

Once i walked by FD studio and i peaked trought the windows, everyb9dy was whispering in each other ears so others can't hear the conversation.

We, the open letter to the authors of the open letter to FD authors, speaking on behalf of the community, demand to know the contents of the private conversations between said authors and Zac.

As we understand, some or all of the authors of the open letter have had conversation with FD based on this statement by ryan_m

We find this lack of open communication by those who claim to represent the community and are themselves demanding more open communication from FD, frankly speaking, disturbing.

We demand that the contents of those discussions are published publicly for consumption by the community and not locked away behind closed doors.

Signed.

CMDR Agony Aunt (chief whip)
CMDR Plate (Spokesperson for the make Powerplay Solo movement)
CMDR Fork (DCS, AEF, and FOB)
CMDR Spoon (influencer)
CMDR Knife (PvP spokesperson)

Breaking News!

An "unnamed source" today informed us that NOT ONLY did Zac talk to FDev PRIOR to talking to the authors of the Open Letter, but that was also PRIOR to the open letter even being written!

Some are now even saying that the so called "open letter" was in fact a "closed letter" which only later became "open."

While those claims could not be verified, another insider has contacted us to claim that the "open letter" was originally a series of secrete communications between the two parties, and that the open letter was actually one of those correspondences which was released BY ACCIDENT.

These revelations have rocked the player base, and several players have now promised to compose their own "open letters," but then refuse to release them. This has also lead to a backlash from other players who clearly feel that un-released letters just can't be considered "open."

On top of all of this, in a shocking move the PVP Alliance (aka Greifers Anonymous) have published an official press release stating that in retaliation for this situation, they will for the foreseeable future spend all their time PVPing in systems which nobody visits.

Stay tuned for more breaking news right here in Dangerous Discussions!

I would like to say, at this point, my post has more likes than the Yamik's review of the open letter.

Therefore its clear, the community has spoken!
Yeah but did you try and monetize your thread?

Also, you know Yamiks doesn't care; he never posts here except to push his videos. He only advertises here, he doesn't participate.

Even if we were to have communication from this bunch, could we trust it? After all at least one of their number isn't above lying to hundreds of commanders to further his own sick goals.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom