OPEN LETTER to the authors of the open letter to FD

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
I noticed earlier, reading something about influencers being half naked, and chicks. So now we've finally got to the butts. I would like to know more. In case you weren't aware, I am old and out of the loop. Any data that could be provided would be appreciated. Thanking you in advance.

This is literally you guys right now.
2f7.jpg

So all joking aside, why are you guys against changing this game for the better? Is there something about the status quo that you like? What is it that makes you think that any change or concern is a bad thing? I really want to know your thought here.

So all joking aside, why are you guys against changing this game for the better? Is there something about the status quo that you like? What is it that makes you think that any change or concern is a bad thing? I really want to know your thought here.

All you have to do is read the thread....

Do you get a kick-back for thread pages?

Semi-serious dressed up as a semi-serious joke.

I mean, wouldn't you like to know what Zac said to the community "representatives"?
(y)

Well that and the fact that:
A) I resent that I was not made aware that representatives had been elected. Someone should have sent out ballots with the folks running for office...and pizza with beer.
and
B) Who in the Hades is my #&$*ing representative, so I can write him/her and lodge my resentments about not being properly represented.

This open letter thing sounds like closed politics, AA.
SR o7

I genuinely dislike people demanding their own way right now or else.

We, the open letter to the authors of the open letter to FD authors, speaking on behalf of the community, demand to know the contents of the private conversations between said authors and Zac.

As we understand, some or all of the authors of the open letter have had conversation with FD based on this statement by ryan_m

We find this lack of open communication by those who claim to represent the community and are themselves demanding more open communication from FD, frankly speaking, disturbing.

We demand that the contents of those discussions are published publicly for consumption by the community and not locked away behind closed doors.

Signed.

CMDR Agony Aunt (chief whip)
CMDR Plate (Spokesperson for the make Powerplay Solo movement)
CMDR Fork (DCS, AEF, and FOB)
CMDR Spoon (influencer)
CMDR Knife (PvP spokesperson)
I had some private communications with those who had private Communications with Zac and we have worked on some time lines about when we should see something.

Signed - zero influencer

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom