Open Letter to the Thargoids

Welcome Thargonians!

I know your time back near our bubble has not been all you hoped it would be, what with us stealing bits of your fuel pumps from various worlds... And of course the shooting... Oh and the ramming, can't forget that can we... but not all of us are the same. You may remember me as one of the millions of CMDR's named Jamerson who back in the day kicked your insectoid butts but lets not dwell on the past... After all you were the ones who shot first back in '84.

Let us move forward in the spirit of togetherness and harmony to forge a new galactic civilisation. An equal partnership if you will. Where trade can flow freely, peace can be bought to the stars as we explorer the galaxy hand in hand. All of this can be possible I know, if we just put our differences behind us and move forwards.

As a sign of our willingness to integrate with your culture we would of course give you direct access to some of the most powerful positions within our 'Bubble'. It could even be arranged for you to take over as the moderators on the Frontier Forums, you could eat the current ones if you wish or just tear of their heads. Both options are fine with the human race if it keeps you happy!

Enough of me rambling, I'm sure you would like to hear from some of the other Humans so I'll attach some of their additions to this open letter providing I don't get to drunk at my 50th tonight, thanks for the card by the way, I didn't know Thargoids celebrated birthdays. Anyway, we should keep in touch, do you skype?

All the best

Bran Tse Mallory

Welcome Thargonians!

It could even be arranged for you to take over as the moderators on the Frontier Forums, you could eat the current ones if you wish or just tear of their heads. Both options are fine with the human race if it keeps you happy!

All the best

Bran Tse Mallory

I thought there was a rumour that T.j IS actually already a thargoid?

Thargoid
Thargonian
Thargoidian
Thargonese
Thargolians
Which is the correct way to address them? I would not want to anger our new overlords.

I thought there was a rumour that T.j IS actually already a thargoid?
I now have this series of images in my mind and feel the need to share....
eb7bb390d337ff961bea02547d22deda.jpg

Last edited:
'Thargoid Junior'?!

I like that... Also Thargonian Janitor has a certain ring to it too! :D

Thanks everyone, having a good day so far and I've not even had a drink yet... ;)

Edit: Ziggy the last time I went to a club was to see Paul Oakenfold at Cream, Liverpool... I was a fair bit younger but I can still 'bust a move' when required so where are we going? :D

Last edited:
Edit: Ziggy the last time I went to a club was to see Paul Oakenfold at Cream, Liverpool... I was a fair bit younger but I can still 'bust a move' when required so where are we going? :D
[offtopic]
Last time I went to a club was to see Tidy Boys at Slinky Bournemouth. Good times :)

I suggest a more serene club now. If you can wait until Sunday the good Professor Elemental is playing in Brighton. Highly recommended. There will be tea.
[/offtopic]

Top Bottom