Powerplay open sucks

I was ganked in open after months of play. Apparently some people believe that flying a heavily armed combat ship in a contested system while being pledged is enough of an excuse. I'm sick of being someone else "emergent content". I'm going to report them to Fdev.... real soon now.

Have a great day everyone.

I was ganked in open after months of play. Apparently some people believe that flying a heavily armed combat ship in a contested system while being pledged is enough of an excuse. I'm sick of being someone else "emergent content". I'm going to report them to Fdev.... real soon now.

This is a sarcastic post ^

I was flying around an Engineer system in a highly Engineered Mamba in open looking for wanted CMDR’s. And one ripped my out of SC. Like, wadu heck? How is that not against elite dangerous law? :p

That's nothing! I'm being griefed big time!

He's really cunning as well. Every time i see him he is in a different ship, with a different rank, and worst of all, a different name! To make matters worse i think he is a cheat. His name never has the CMDR prefix!

That's nothing! I'm being griefed big time!

He's really cunning as well. Every time i see him he is in a different ship, with a different rank, and worst of all, a different name! To make matters worse i think he is a cheat. His name never has the CMDR prefix!

NPCs are definitely the worst griefers these days. We need a mode where we can get away from them!

(Assuming this isn’t an April Fools post) If you’re pledged to a different power, you’re fair game. You were not ganked, you were destroyed by a rival enemy. You don’t pledge to powers so you can give a friendly wave to the enemy. Oh, and reporting them for not doing anything they’re not supposed to do will just waste Fdevs time.

I really believe this is an April fools post, but you can’t be sure as I’ve some some ridiculous stuff lol

(Assuming this isn’t an April Fools post) If you’re pledged to a different power, you’re fair game. You were not ganked, you were destroyed by a rival enemy. You don’t pledge to powers so you can give a friendly wave to the enemy. Oh, and reporting them for not doing anything they’re not supposed to do will just waste Fdevs time.

I really believe this is an April fools post, but you can’t be sure as I’ve some some ridiculous stuff lol
Poe’s law in action

It is... I'm FRC (FUC) , we power play in open. Its actually an example of how power play should be played. we ( pledged CMDRs from rival powers) should be constant at each others throats:)

Powerplay is meant to reduce conflict, not start them. Come on, PvPers, surely you're better than attacking someone allied to a hostile power?

It is... I'm FRC (FUC) , we power play in open. Its actually an example of how power play should be played. we ( pledged CMDRs from rival powers) should be constant at each others throats:)

Haha, I strongly suspected but you never can tell these days lol

Top Bottom