Operation Cleanup....

The "I've first discovered an ELW in every sector of the galaxy" club.
Current members: 1 (soon to be joined by Allitnil).
The most exclusive club in the galaxy.
I wanna join :)
I got three in Temple yesterday, not sold yet though as I'm going to aim for at least 10 in each region ;)

One last outlier and on to the next 2 clusters....

HHP4kHE.png

Finally cleared "Errant Marches" and moving on to "Outer Arm" and "The Void" regions. I have only 2 ELWs in Aquila's Halo, I may comb that area a bit, but it looks pretty thin from what I can see.
So far, I have traveled 216,000 LY, mapped 190 previously discovered ELWs , and found and mapped 51 new ELWs since I left dock just shy of a month ago....
Kdjl2fK.png

aJWYJwJ.jpg

I've now got at least 10 ELWs in every region:

pbRCOFq.jpg

At the start of this trip, I had no ELWs in Temple and was lacking sufficient numbers in Elysian Shore, Vulcan Gate, Errant Marches, Aquila's Halo, Inner Orion-Perseus Conflux, Perseus Arm, The Conduit, Newton's Vault, Izanami and Trojan Belt. So mostly in the western parts of the galaxy which I have tended to neglect.

Found 147 new ELWs and mapped a further 151 of my previous finds. With the LY-R bonus, it netted over 16.5 billion credits and my highest paying system is now 86.8 mil (!). Took me just a month to earn 50% of the exploration credits I had made over the previous 4 years. Madness.

Mind you, I seem particularly forgetful today. Flew out 3K to map one of my local ELWs. On arrival, I realised I had left the DSS behind...

I've now got at least 10 ELWs in every region:

At the start of this trip, I had no ELWs in Temple and was lacking sufficient numbers in Elysian Shore, Vulcan Gate, Errant Marches, Aquila's Halo, Inner Orion-Perseus Conflux, Perseus Arm, The Conduit, Newton's Vault, Izanami and Trojan Belt. So mostly in the western parts of the galaxy which I have tended to neglect.

Found 147 new ELWs and mapped a further 151 of my previous finds. With the LY-R bonus, it netted over 16.5 billion credits and my highest paying system is now 86.8 mil (!). Took me just a month to earn 50% of the exploration credits I had made over the previous 4 years. Madness.

I'm still plodding through the Outer Arm...got 3 bands of em out here....Aquila's Hold I only have 2 at, and it's looking real thin for the home team. I've got 515 mapped so far, with 65 new finds. I'm finding it very hard to even keep interested with the blue blobs though..I'll make a dozen jumps, and go play catch with my German Shepherd copilot for an hour or two...

One bright spot...I'm about to hit 2500..

Last edited:
515 mapped is pretty impressive and will pay very well as for some reason, mapping stuff you previously scanned earns more than discovering & mapping something new. FD & FM an ELW pays ~3.3 mil whilst FM an ELW you've previously scanned nets more like 5 mil. (it's about 1m for mapping an already mapped ELW whether yours or someone else's FD)

Know what you mean about the blobs. Just another placeholder really since there is no actual gameplay involved. For now I've decided to "adapt" and treat it as the big I win button it is. Don't want to say more as if certain CMDRs see it, it will just derail your thread.

Top Bottom