Operation Hope for Lave

edit: lockdown as now been lifted!

Attention Commanders! This is Call to Arms request!

Lave is under constant lockdown with only very brief cooldown periods. This means access to engineer Didi Waterman is effectively blocked for anyone and everyone (cause you cannot buy the Lavian Brandy). Therefor I'd like to ask any commanders who want to help the community as a whole, please come and help remedy the situation:

PvE players - do your bounty hunting in Lave; theres Pirate threat level 5 at Lave 2. Its not about the biggest contribution, but transaction number (more or less) so turn in as often as you can (while keeping the game enjoyable)

PvP players - please patrol the system and deal with any other commanders that are just killing clean ships in Lave to keep lockdown in effect.

Let's not care about who did what to whom, this is not about it. This is about making Lavian Brandy available to anyone once more.

Be the change! Give Lave hope!

hopeForLave.png

Last edited:
I prefer not playing the game and hiding behind fdevs leg as they deal with the griefers

Only kidding :D, I'll be there later tonight(xbox) and get some things done

I'm in, just back from testing Krait as explorer VG ship for that. I'll collect my Battleconda from SD and be there soon.

No screw the Alliance they are the worst player base in the game.

Lave isn't under Alliance control. The controlling faction is Lave Radio Network, an independent media cooperation.

The old worlds are currently a bit rebellious and apparently not very happy about being under Alliance control.

Lave is under constant lockdown with only very brief cooldown periods.
Ending the current lockdown is useful, in that case - but there are more effective ways to block future ones than hope for enough bounty hunting. Try to line up as many other pending states as you can (Boom, Outbreak and Civil Unrest should be easy enough to get) - it'll then have to go through all of those before it gets back to Lockdown.

Lockdown is over. Thank you for your cooperation. Seize the window of opportunity. (a.k.a. this is not the meaning of constant)

URGENT: LAVIAN BRANDY NEEDED

Unfortunately, during the lockdown, Didi Vatermann ran out of Lavian Brandy and started attending twelve-step programs to help her cope with her forced sobriety.

As a consequence, the quality of her work has plummeted. It seems "fake it 'til you make it" is a philosophy incompatible with the precise calibration requirements of shields and shield booster systems.

Commanders in need of Grade 5 shield booster modifications are urged to ensure that Didi Vatermann is provided with enough Lavian Brandy to tempt her back to the joyous curse of the bottle and regain her title as the galaxy's Shield Booster Queen.

Lave is currently out of lockdown. However, the same people that caused the lockdown (AEDC) are now blockading lave station, shooting everyone that isnt them

Deleted member 110222

D
Lave is currently out of lockdown. However, the same people that caused the lockdown (AEDC) are now blockading lave station, shooting everyone that isnt them

So frell them?

Do your brandy runs in Solo.

I love Open but actively denying players the tools to get the gear that Open requires deserves no sympathy or second thoughts, and as such should be bypassed and made completely irrelevant to other players.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom