Operation Ida Needs YOU to save the Pleiades and Witch Head

As many of you are no doubt aware last week the Pleaides and Witch Nebula were struck by another wave of Thargoid strikes. Thanks to the valiant efforts of the AX Community, these attacks have been repulsed but on Thursday morning the important job of bringing this starports back online begins. Due to their extreme strategic importance as valuable supply stations for any future repair efforts in the Pleiades and Witch Head regions and as a thank you to the hard work of the AX community, we at Operation Ida seek to bring the 3 attacked Pleiades starports back online as soon as possible, ideally before the next wave of Thargoid attacks on the following Thursday!

However with much of the required tonnage requiring shipping in from the Bubble we can’t do this alone and we need the help of the galactic community to ensure we can have this done before the Thargoid attack fleets can return to the Pleaides and wipe out the remaining refineries and with that any hope of holding onto the Pleaides and Witch Head for humanity. This is a neutral effort regardless of superpower to guarantee a future for humanity so do not feel worried that you will be getting entangled in the great games of the superpowers if you choose to aid us.

So please, join our discord and help us safeguard human progress. We welcome all pilots regardless of skill level, affiliation or ship size.

TL;DR
We are requesting aid to get the strategically important attacked stations in the Pleiades back online before continued Thargoid attacks make it and Witchhead repairs significantly more difficulty. We will be organising this via our Discord.

Someday these Thargoids will learn how to properly blow up a station, so all that's left is a massive debris field. I've seen tourist beacons at such debris fields. These would have more meaning if we knew them before they became graveyards. I want SCARY Thargoids!

Sorry, I drifted off-topic.

Someday these Thargoids will learn how to properly blow up a station, so all that's left is a massive debris field. I've seen tourist beacons at such debris fields. These would have more meaning if we knew them before they became graveyards. I want SCARY Thargoids!

Sorry, I drifted off-topic.
It would certainly be interesting, I remember the theories that if a station was still in repair state when re-attacked it would be blown up. It would be neat if that could happen but I'd rather it not be the first strike :p

Artemis Lodge should really be renamed "Zombie Hut" or something. Is this the 3rd or 4th time?

I believe my T-9 is over in the WH (where i am staying till Thargsday🤞) so i will try to get on and do some local hauling for what it is worth before then.

Then i will make a fool of myself on the discord again more than likely👍😀.

Keep at it guys, you rock.

o7

Artemis Lodge should really be renamed "Zombie Hut" or something. Is this the 3rd or 4th time?

I believe my T-9 is over in the WH (where i am staying till Thargsday🤞) so i will try to get on and do some local hauling for what it is worth before then.

Then i will make a fool of myself on the discord again more than likely👍😀.

Keep at it guys, you rock.

o7
Third for Artemis and Fourth for Cyllene. They're both fairly important starports too so we have to keep on top of them!

It'll be good to welcome you back to the discord too!

We are requesting aid to get the strategically important attacked stations in the Pleiades back online before continued Thargoid attacks make it and Witchhead repairs significantly more difficulty. We will be organising this via our Discord.

actually, i'd love having those stations taken over by thargoids for a change. seeing them burn is the next best thing but ... good luck!

What do you mean by "Save"? Those are thargoid regions and space, even Galnet says it. If you want to save anything, you should be starting to boot humanity out of those regions.

What do you mean by "Save"? Those are thargoid regions and space, even Galnet says it. If you want to save anything, you should be starting to boot humanity out of those regions.
Its clear that the Thargoids will not stop at the Pleiades or the Witch Head, if we do not maintain a front in those regions the Bubble and with it humanity will be at risk again.

If altruism and joining in the fun with a community activity isn't enough for you, there's another reason to help out with station repairs: ARX. I've noticed better payouts for delivering requested commodities to damaged stations than previously. Every little extra helps I guess.

Also - with the recent patch resolving the issue with some deliveries not counting to the station repair total..station repairs as an activity is a whole lot better than before.

Well Pleiades has been my home for the past 2 years, so I'll be chipping in. I take it the devs haven't fixed the awful stuttering every time you jump to a new system? No fun doing long haul trucking with the game in it's current state.

If you're on PC a small patch was released today to fix it. Console players are going to have to wait until next week though.

Improved ARX. I did not know about that.

Been doing a mixture of deliveries, mats collecting and the occasional bit of NPC bashing.

With the occasional trip to the mats trader I had maxed my ARX before the update.

Will be able to give a hand over the weekend.

Right, i am just back from a funeral and shall be online tonight to grab my T-9. Then there shall be a renaming of ships. And then some drunken flying/swearing at the slow hugeness of the ship formerly known as "Pig Pen". Then some more terrible attempts at doing the entirely simple discord thing.

Well thats the plan, not sure where the T-9 is tbh, when i get on in a bit all shall be revealed, possibly in double vision.

o7

Top Bottom