Operation IDA - Repairing our Foundation

MMUkaXm.png

Operation IDA

tl;dr

Let's repair all stations! Come and join the discord server.

Latest operation priorities can be found in this spreadsheet.

Greetings CMDRs,

as many of you are probably aware, there are many damaged stations out there. I'd like to start a loosely organized group of players that aims at starting to repair said stations. In my eyes, there is nothing to discuss about this. There have been civil stations attacked and although AEGIS intents can not clearly be judged as good or bad, their stations are part of a critical infrastructure in the Pleiades Region and home to many civilians.

Even before stations have been damaged, the quality of infrastructure in the Pleiades region hasn't been optimal. Right now, many of the goods needed can be bought in the Pleiades region so we should try to not let this level of infrastructure decrease.

Operation IDA is intended to be a joint initiative of all kinds of players and pilots. We should welcome all players that are willing to participate peacefully in this operation.

Following actions should be performend to reach the goal of repairing all of the stations damaged:

• A priority list of stations more critical for infrastructure should be created and maintained
  • Appropriate trade routes should be explored
  • BGS work should be done to grant for stable and safe trade routes

I'd like to invite everybody to this operation and to a discord server I created. This operation is ment to bring pilots together to work on a shared objective!

PS: Let's keep discussion whether repairing stations is a good or bad thing out of this thread. If you want to discuss this stopic, there are more appropriate threads for this!

Over and out
CMDR Fett_Li

Last edited:
Please start with Obsidian Orbital.

[video=youtube;E7PIVes1Vas]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7PIVes1Vas[/video]

For the Ant!

O7,
[noob]

Please start with Obsidian Orbital.

For the Ant!

O7,
[noob]

Actually, I could imagine it to be quite high of priority as it is a High Tech station. But we need to further evaluate which stations is of which economy type and evaluate how relevant each of this economy types is; not only in general but for further reparation actions.

Humanitarian relief is one of the core missions of The Silverbacks, and while we can't promise that we can make this our top priority since we have multiple commitments, members of the wing do help out with evacuation and rebuild efforts in the Pleiades when and where they can.

I'd be glad to have a dedicated player group on board - even if just losely. This is not intent to be a player group but a pool of players, that aim at a common goal. I'd be glad to meet you on the discord :)

Last edited:
Current priority

Hello CMDRs,

we now decided to repair Cyllene Orbital - Atlas first. We decided to do so because Cyllene Orbital is one of three refinery stations in the Pleiades. Refinery stations are critical in order to repair any station as they provide the metals needed.

Latest opeartion priorities can be found in this spreadsheet!

As always, we'd be happy to welcome new pilots to the operation. There are many things to do! Not only hauling but also finding appropriate routes and ship builds for the long range hauling that inevitable will take place at some point.

Fly safe CMDRs
Fett_Li

Last edited:
Wow, so you've decided to try and repair one of the stations with the highest material requirements and the lowest current interest* - good luck CMDR, looking forward to seeing you bring that estimate down from the current 38 years ;)

o7

* https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showthread.php/398977-Station-Repair-Totals

I'd go with Cyllene Orbital. The only refinery stations in the Pleiades that have a large amount of metals as stock are Oort Orbital and Malthus Terminal and Malthus Terminal has an Aegis lab so it's properly going to be a burning wreck soon.

I don't think many of the stations will be repaired if we have to haul the metals from the bubble.

Last edited:
I m with Fett_Li too, we need to repair this station to have more Commodities available in the Pleiades Sector to repair the other ones.

I agree with the decission: Repairing Cyllene Orbital will boost the repair of the other stations in the Pleiades. It's not a matter of interest, but a matter of logic and priorities.

Hello CMDRs,

we now decided to repair Cyllene Orbital - Atlas first. We decided to do so because Cyllene Orbital is one of three refinery stations in the Pleiades. Refinery stations are critical in order to repair any station as they provide the metals needed.

Latest opeartion priorities can be found in this spreadsheet!

As always, we'd be happy to welcome new pilots to the operation. There are many things to do! Not only hauling but also finding appropriate routes and ship builds for the long range hauling that inevitable will take place at some point.

Fly safe CMDRs
Fett_Li

Would it help with the spreadsheets if we include a totals calculator? We could update regularly the totals delivered to track our progress (I can even make nice diagrams, people love diagrams!). If you'd like some help with the spreadsheet, I have sent an access request. You decide if you want me in or not :)

Would it help with the spreadsheets if we include a totals calculator? We could update regularly the totals delivered to track our progress (I can even make nice diagrams, people love diagrams!). If you'd like some help with the spreadsheet, I have sent an access request. You decide if you want me in or not :)

Thanks for the great offer! I decided against including the numbers because I wasn't sure whether I could maintain that information. I'm happy to have someone taking care of this!

Did you already join the discord? If so: What is your name there?

Last edited:
Thanks for the great offer! I decided against including the numbers because I wasn't sure whether I could maintain that information. I'm happy to have someone taking care of this!

Did you already join the discord? If so: What is your name there?

Didn't yet, I'm still on holidays. I'll be back next days and will join with the same nickname I use here.

Doing the refineries first makes sense to me too.
Keeping the supplies needed for repairs as high as possible, as close by as possible, is the best way.

That spreadsheet needs to have at least the nearest 3 sources for each commodity. Listing only one will dry it up in no time.

Last edited:
Ok just made the basic chart, howeve I can't access the game right now to pull out the data xD. If someone could do so, I will be able to update the chart immediatly, otherwise I'll be back to my computer on tuesday.

Good to see this starting to get off the ground. I need to put together a cargo ship, my Asp Explorer isn't going to cut it out there.

Nice work Commanders! We delievered yesterday over 22.000 Units to the Station Cyllene Orbital, keep it going that way.

We are still looking for Commanders to join the operation. Help us to form a shield against the Thargoidthreat.

Gooday CMDRs

The numbers are in! Thanks to the effort of CMDR Factabulous who's calculating the details, we know that yesterday we supplied atotal amount of 22,224t to Cyllene Orbital. That is an increase of about 21kt compared to commodities delivered the day before yesterday. I hope, this number will increase even further.

You can view the details here: https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showt...epair-Totals?p=6297957&viewfull=1#post6297957

Fly safe and keep it up
CMDR Fett_Li

EDIT: Whoopsy, didn't saw that CMDR Killshooter already announced this ;) Anyways: The numbers stay good.

Last edited:
An unreliable way to source some of the non-refined goods is the Bulk Cargo ship near The Oracle.

Relogging for spawns and collecting is probably more work than the 300ly trek to get them though.

Last edited:
Greetings CMDRs,

some of you might be aware that over the past few days, there were a good amount of commodities delivered to the station The Oracle. This is due to the great effort of a group of players who have the goal to repair said station.
I'm happy to announce that we are now cooperatively all working on the same objective in the interests of Operation Ida.

This comes along with a change in priority: We all agreed that it might be better to repair The Oracle before Cyllene Orbital. By this we will lower our bar for our first success. Also, The Oracle's repair progress is more advanced and might be finished sooner. By this we hope to be able to prove the galaxy that it is possible to repair the stations damaged.

The priorities are updated in the spreadsheet as well.

I hope to welcome new pilots over the next days and weeks and may we bring honor to the galaxy with our experience and colaboration

Over and out
CMDR Fett_Li

Last edited:
We can probably use the same supply list for all the stations and more than one station for each commodity.

E.g. from Inara

WHERE TO BUY NATURAL FABRICS NEAR MAIA
LOCATION PAD STATION DIST DISTANCE BUY PRICE
Padalka Market | HIP 20237 L 4616 Ls 245.67 Ly 305 Cr Difference: ±1Cr Last update: older than 12 hours
Bethke Ring | WERAPANA L 217 Ls 249.1 Ly 242 Cr Difference: ±8Cr Last update: older than 1 week
Levi-Civita Dock | HIP 21167 L 705 Ls 249.94 Ly 272 Cr Difference: ±0Cr Last update: older than 12 hours
Resnik Market | ROSS 596 L 3302 Ls 250.04 Ly 258 Cr Difference: ±9Cr Last update: older than 1 week
Friend Terminal | MITNAHAS L 187 Ls 259.05 Ly 258 Cr Difference: ±0Cr Last update: older than 8 hours
Lenoir City | HIP 21559 L 306 Ls 259.79 Ly 269 Cr Difference: ±4Cr Last update: older than 3 day
Jett Market | HIP 23395 L 930 Ls 259.81 Ly 291 Cr Difference: ±10Cr Last update: older than 1 week
Grunsfeld Port | HIP 11352 L 11120 Ls 261.29 Ly 269 Cr Difference: ±9Cr Last update: older than 1 week
Rukavishnikov Market | TONGAITRA L 270 Ls 261.36 Ly 307 Cr Difference: ±8Cr Last update: older than 1 week
Bluford Gateway | HIP 17022 L 7834 Ls 261.53 Ly 287 Cr Difference: ±3Cr Last update: older than 3 day
Resnik Dock | HIP 24046 L 868 Ls 263.48 Ly 246 Cr Difference: ±8Cr Last update: older than 1 week
Rolland Port | VASAK L 83 Ls 263.5 Ly 282 Cr Difference: ±5Cr Last update: older than 3 day
Laval Terminal | HEMAKI L 161 Ls 264.32 Ly 295 Cr Difference: ±5Cr Last update: older than 1 week
Gardner Hub | BHAGUTSUK L 532 Ls 265.29 Ly 240 Cr Difference: ±8Cr Last update: older than 1 week
Jahn Station | NAREN L 659 Ls 265.96 Ly 315 Cr Difference: ±4Cr Last update: older than 3 day
Lundwall Orbital | HIP 19767 L 775 Ls 266.45 Ly 295 Cr Difference: ±10Cr Last update: older than 1 week
Forstchen Hub | HIP 23443 L 471 Ls 267.24 Ly 269 Cr Difference: ±2Cr Last update: older than 3 day
Stefanyshyn-Piper Station | HIP 10175 L 5086 Ls 267.86 Ly 315 Cr Difference: ±6Cr Last update: older than 1 week
J. G. Ballard Market | HIP 19925 L 576 Ls 268.3 Ly 286 Cr Difference: ±10Cr Last update: older than 1 week
Cummings Gateway | SHASIR L 291 Ls 268.66 Ly 287 Cr Difference: ±1Cr Last update: older than 2 day

Top Bottom