Operation Ida's 2nd Annual Hauliday Haul: Dec 14th - Jan 5th

Amazing job!! I was really hoping to come join for even 1 run but life got in the way. :( Hopefully I will be able to join in other activities and help out on other staions in the coming weeks.

Hats off and respect to all you crazy haulers!🎆🧨🧨🎆 I can't believe you repaired an entire system!

Amazing job guys! :cool:, sadly I didn't know about this campaign so missed out helping last weekend :oops:
Hopefully I can join in this weekend :).

Fundraising for The Cancer Research Institute still ongoing as The Hauliday Haul continues!

We've now raised $1234 with 3 weeks remaining,

Also keep an eye out on the Op-Ida website at the events calendar for activities between now & Jan 5th.

o7

Have snuck a couple of loads in while it was quiet:)

Station repair tracking - tons needed at last update - HIP 8830 stations seems a little out of date.

o7

Happy New Year to all and here's to an excellent 3306!

This is the Last week of the Hauliday Haul which is scheduled to end Sunday, January 5th.

The past few days have seen many activities for the Haul incl: A group exploration of a Thargoid Base, a CQC tourney & a Happy Hippo event.
**See pics below.

Couple of events still to come before the Haul comes to it's glorious end. Check out the operationida.com events section or our Discord announcements for more info.
Also there's still time to donate to The Cancer Research Institute (our charity fundraiser for this year in honor of the late CMDR Ra'Kaan and others who live with cancer). We've raised over $1600 so far & there's still time to push it to 2k with your support.
Click here to donate here!

base 2.jpg
Hippos.png
base3.jpg

o7

Recap of The Op-Ida 2nd Annual Hauliday Haul and 3305.

This past Sunday marked the end of our 2nd Annual Hauliday Haul which served as a final flourish helping to bring 3305 to a glorious close.

We hope you all enjoyed this year’s Hauliday Haul and we thank everyone who participated. This year we once again surpassed our fundraising goal and ultimately raised an astounding $2100 for The Cancer Research Institute! We would especially like to send a huge thank you for all the generous donations from so many. During the Haul we had many new and clever events that were all well-attended and great fun for those that took part. As for the main goal of the event, we repaired a whopping three whole stations in one day and six total stations during the entirety of the Haul. We also made new friends and further educated members of the community who might not know what Op-Ida and all its friends and allies are about, what it is we do, and how we do it in a friendly, welcoming, and entertaining manner.

3305 overall was an exciting year for Operation Ida and we accomplished so much together.

From the get go, 3305 started off like a rocket and never slowed down. We defended the Pleiades after renewed attacks, then finally finished repairs on all of the Thargoid attacked stations in the Pleiades allowing us to enter the Bubble with a new sense of purpose and immediately began repairing stations at a record pace!

Along the way we’ve been joined by new friends and new allies, we hosted our first One and Done 24-hour full station repair event, once again returned to the Pleiades to re-repair stations after yet another series of attacks before then returning back to the Bubble to resume our firefighting duties. Simultaneously, we worked with our Pleiades neighbors to secure control of the remaining two refineries to ensure the safety of our home cluster and all who call it home against future Thargoid incursions.

Behind the scenes we added new staff, each whom have worked to further all things Op-Ida with new ideas, energy, and integrity to the operation. We tweaked and added new processes and data gathering methods to further help record and document our efforts, as well as improved traditional hauling practices that we’ve always done, making these tasks more efficient.

Through it all, our traveling band of merry volunteer station repair magicians have done all of the above with dedication, humor, and great empathy. Our job can often be a thankless one and it says a lot that each of you not only happily haul as hard as you do, but also always strive to be supportive and helpful not just to our own members and friends, but the entire community at large!

Operation Ida has now reached Two years as a group, and as we enter year three, we want to thank everyone who has ever been involved in our peculiar brand of game-play and wish all of you the best for 3306 and the coming years!

With great pride,

o7 CMDRs

Last edited:

Deleted member 38366

D
Darn, these guys really "haul ARX" to so speak :D

Doing some calm "jammin' in Jambin" Station Repair - and now I see the Station busy with the remaining tonnage dropping like a rock daily. Nice going :)

In the past whenever I did my thing there, I used to deliver to round up tonnage to the nearest thousand on everything possible just for kicks and to later see if any progress was made on all the other Commodities.
Doesn't work this time around xD
ELITE-JambinStationRepair.jpg

Top Bottom