Dinosaurs Operations Pack

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Your Feature Request / Idea
Acrocanthosaurus: member of the Shark Tooth Lizards, 38 feet in length

Ouranosaurus: member of the Iguanodon Family, 27-30.feet long

Dryosaurus: 14 feet in length, cutesy dinosaur

HOMALOCEPHALE: member of the pachycephalosaur family, 13 feet in Length.

Albertosaurus: tyrannosauridae member, 33 ft in length.

I think this would be the best way to introduce operation Genesis animals to include into Jurassic world evolution and I think a pack would suffice in the near future including these animals above.

Someone told me this in one of my suggestions so I will say it here. JWE is not meant to be a sequel to JPOG. Yes, these animals would look nice in the game but overall the dinosaurs will act the exact same way as other similar species Ouranosaurus, Dryosaurus and Homalocephale will be picked on and killed by all the carnivores. Acrocanthosaurus and Albertosaurus will act like all large/medium carnivores. I would prefer for these to not be added unless new animations are added.

Your Feature Request / Idea
Acrocanthosaurus: member of the Shark Tooth Lizards, 38 feet in length

Ouranosaurus: member of the Iguanodon Family, 27-30.feet long

Dryosaurus: 14 feet in length, cutesy dinosaur

HOMALOCEPHALE: member of the pachycephalosaur family, 13 feet in Length.

Albertosaurus: tyrannosauridae member, 33 ft in length.

I think this would be the best way to introduce operation Genesis animals to include into Jurassic world evolution and I think a pack would suffice in the near future including these animals above.

I’m pretty sure they’ll get added they seem to be adding every dinosaur that’s appeared in Jurassic park lore/past jurassic park games...so I’d expect thes, plus herrerasaurus, rugops and therizinosaurus at the very least maybe even proceratosaurusn

That's true until new animation comes out in evolution I hope that these animals will have different animations by that time Death kill everything (ShadowWear1991)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom