Opinion Polls - Release the Data!!!

it should NOT be this difficult to find them - but they are so rare - I found one this morning at a tourist site - been to dozens since with no joy

Larger agriculturals have 3 small HABs with a data port each near the smaller landing pads. Smaller militaries have two large rectangular HABs with also a data port each. Actually, a lot of settlement types have at least one HAB building (often with no clearance level required) and a data port. Just try to grab a variety of missions and make sure to visit all the HABs along the way, it makes it much less frustrating.

And if all else fails you could always try here:

I chose the Bedi Inn in Fullerene C60 as a "training ground" of sorts, where I used Ydiss' methods to learn to clear a base methodically, use stealth, and earn a wee power convertor at the end as a little reward. I think in an evening (2-3 hours) of runs through the place, I ended up with a couple of dozen opinion polls, a pile of financial projections, and even a handful of smear campaigns to the point where I sorted out a few commanders with the leftovers. (And got a few suit schematics as well)

Larger agriculturals have 3 small HABs with a data port each near the smaller landing pads. Smaller militaries have two large rectangular HABs with also a data port each. Actually, a lot of settlement types have at least one HAB building (often with no clearance level required) and a data port. Just try to grab a variety of missions and make sure to visit all the HABs along the way, it makes it much less frustrating.

And if all else fails you could always try here:

Doesn't ACTUALLY guarantee that these HAB building data ports are gonna spew out regular OP's.......most times it's junk!

Iv only found them while doing restore missions, even then it's only 1 every 3 or 4 missions.....though, to be fair I tend not to enter too many active Settlements as it usually ends in a fire fight!!

They are there.....just a little scarce ;)

There's a reason they're scarce - I got 'em all 😈

1634199204408.png

It isn't difficult 🤔 They aren't rare. 10% in HABs. Maybe try somewhere else? Lots of bases :)
I got the 20 I needed for the engineere a couple of weeks before they lowered the required amount to 10. I think that was in mid August. Since they did change it to 10 I haven't come across opinion polls a single time. So while I don't need them I feel sorry for the ones that do.

I got the 20 I needed for the engineere a couple of weeks before they lowered the required amount to 10. I think that was in mid August. Since they did change it to 10 I haven't come across opinion polls a single time. So while I don't need them I feel sorry for the ones that do.
Since Update 5 or 6 I've found a total of 18 in different settlements, but yes, the drop rate is low.

Top Bottom