COMPLETED CG Oppose the Sirius-Alliance Defence Pact (Trade)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Yes, and if the opposing force would win, then the next GalNet news will include a "All anti-Sirius councillors died in an unlucky accident, the megaship's remnants found in ... system. All pro-pact councillors are in shock, and ordered a one minute memorial silence all over the Alliance Assembly. Thargoid forces suspected with the accident, so Edmund Mahon alarmed of the importance of the cooperation in his speech. After the speech he signed the Strategic Defense Anti-Xeno pact with Sirius Corp".
that would be equally alarming to alliance players, we have enough problems dealing with people who wish to prejudice our image.

that would be equally alarming to alliance players, we have enough problems dealing with people who wish to prejudice our image.
Don’t you think that’s a little over-kale? It looks like this week you're going to be kale-lateral damage either way. Nothing is going to get in the way of FDev's diaboli-kale plan :(

The two Site have not bad recocks.
One have AX Divcks for fututre Thargiode Huntere and the antohwer givere a engfeeie for modding.

tais not badde

Sorri my Englishe is veri porry.

Unfortunately our multi-faction effort isn't good enough.
Well, Ima gonna go with about 2 FC's of 15,000T each run (30,000T) of Computer Components from 175LY away by Thursday as I have already tried and tested 4 x AX missile launchers and they were absolutely crap - I tried AX Multi-cannons, which do them darn Thargoids easily (not tried higher levels yet).
EDIT: and that's not even grinding it, as I work FT.

Why not join in and see if we can reverse a 'loaded' CG and see what they (FDev) then do with the (unexpected) story line! (why support Sirius Corporate W******?)

I also don't need engineer access as already got them, but I also ain't gonna grind to get a Chieftain in top 25 like a ****.

Last edited:
Well, Ima gonna go with about 2 FC's of 15,000T each run (30,000T) of Computer Components from 175LY away by Thursday
I like the idea, but I think the playing field is much too tilted to save this one.
Your 30kt represents less than 1% of the gap* right now, and it's only Saturday...
(*over 3.4Mt and climbing)

Double-engineered modules are always gonna sound great to an average player, even if they are in fact totally worthless.

I like the idea, but I think the playing field is much too tilted to save this one.
Your 30kt represents less than 1% of the gap* right now, and it's only Saturday...
(*over 3.4Mt and climbing)

Double-engineered modules are always gonna sound great to an average player, even if they are in fact totally worthless.
We've been holding steadily at about halfway with less than half the contributors, if people called their friends and worked on it, we CAN flip this one.

We've been holding steadily at about halfway with less than half the contributors, if people called their friends and worked on it, we CAN flip this one.
While it’s true we’re holding halfway, that other half keeps becoming larger. 4.6 million behind now.

So... ingame description says, 25 % get's the Chieftain...

Elite Dangerous 2022.06.19 - 03.43.45.00.png

Translation error? English version says "Top 25 CMDRS" but the German version displayed in Mohwak_ger's post says "Top 25 %". Be interesting to see if FDev acknowledges the error and how they resolve it.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom