Other cars on Macchina Classica track

In a video of Sdanwolf he shows you can put an other car type on the Macchina classica track. You can choose the cartype in the "color"tab. I can't do this in the game. Has this option been deleted?

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2N3MdUeD4tE&t=512

You can put the new cars on the antique car track. I like that because most drive yourself car rides apart from go-karts have a rail in the middle to prevent the cars from leaving the road.

You can put the new cars on the antique car track. I like that because most drive yourself car rides apart from go-karts have a rail in the middle to prevent the cars from leaving the road.
I can't place the new cars (from macchina classica) on the antique car track. Only the luna, magic cats and sleighs

Last edited:
I had the same problem, but I went to game options, and saw something about having different cars on same track, or something like that. Turn that on, and you should be good to go.

I had the same problem, but I went to game options, and saw something about having different cars on same track, or something like that. Turn that on, and you should be good to go.
Thanks pwc1, I've found it. It also answers my initial question.

Top Bottom