Otters

Hey guys I know a lot of the animals on the lists are already requested. Some more then a dozen times although I feel the little cats request was a very legitimate request. These guys are too for sure but have been heavily requested already. I post these to talk about animals and to pass the time till frontiers next great reveal.
D5B3FAF3-3041-4FBC-8D82-7FAAC7922345.jpeg

Although not a realistic photo it relates to the comedy they provide at local zoos around the world and gives you a idea of how many there are. My local zoo has the North American river otters and 8/10 times are energetically playing the day away.

I agree any subspecies would be great. The giant river otter would make sense as it ties in a South American animal. I guess the North American and European species could make sense too depending on what regions the game would cover.

I think we should get a second Species if we get the Giant Otter. I would really like small Otters swimming in my Flamingo-Pond

I don't want otters unless they include true swimming/diving animations. Seeing otters frolic through an underwater viewing window is one of the many joys of many of the zoos I have been to. If they just swam on the surface like the crocodiles and bears it wouldn't be doing them justice.

My vote would be for the Asian small-clawed otter. It's the one I see most frequently in zoos.

I can’t see why frontier shouldn’t be able to make otters and others swim underwater along with diving. The cobra engine has to be more then capable.

I can’t see why frontier shouldn’t be able to make otters and others swim underwater along with diving. The cobra engine has to be more then capable.

You misunderstand me.

I never said Frontier wouldn't be able to do it. I said that unless they do, I don't want otters. I want otters that dive and play underwater, not otters that swim on the surface but otherwise spend all of their time on the land.

Top Bottom