Out of Fuel? - Explorer Rescue Service, The Fuel Rats

Fuel Rat Artist Collective members, Aitken, D0lphin, Father Cool and all of you, you should have received a PM about something we are preparing ... get in touch if you didn't get the PM.

49911 rescues!

@Rat Artists,
I provided some details on the Thing we plan to do at the frac website, after you logged in as editor. You'll find the details there on the main page.
The message is the same as the one I PMed today to those who already answered. All other frac artists, please squeak!

I didn't ! I'm curious ! :D
You are welcome! And got a PM :D

Ten to go!!
RATS, PLEASE
ask the 50000 client for permission to display his/her CMDR name and ship type (along with system) as the 50000th rescuee. Screenshots of the Rescue db appreciated.
Please spread this in ratchat. Thanks!
Squeak!

Last edited:
Ten to go!!
RATS, PLEASE
ask the 50000 client for permission to display his/her CMDR name and ship type (along with system) as the 50000th rescuee. Screenshots of the Rescue db appreciated.
Please spread this in ratchat. Thanks!
Squeak!

If you like, I could run out of fuel and make it a good 'un.

I'm only 65,572LY from Sol. Shouldn't take you long to get to me :)

Wow; well done Fuel Rats!!!

I think I've used your services 4 times now - including a rescue due to the noobie trick of forgetting to outfit a fuel scoop on a brief return to the bubble and an aborted rescue when I realised I was filtering scoopables..

Please carry on doing the great job you're respected for..

o7 Cmdrs

Top Bottom