Out of Fuel? - Explorer Rescue Service, The Fuel Rats

Hey everyone - you might want to take a look at this.

Yesterday I was rescued by Cmdr MrNagant after stupidly draining both my fuel tanks 13kLy from the Bubble.
The rescue was completed less than 2 hrs from reporting it to the Rats - amazing service.
The quality of the video does not reflect the quality of the service, but is my record.
Music was his recommendation and played during the rescue:

Hey everyone - you might want to take a look at this.

Completed my comments :)

I'm having trouble registering to become a fuel rat on the website. Everything checks out on the name, CMDR name, password, etc, but when I click 'i want to save others', nothing happens, even after pressing it multiple times. I checked to see if my login would work after this to no result. I even tried doing it on different browsers and computers to the same result? Anyone know what's going on??

I'm having trouble registering to become a fuel rat on the website. Everything checks out on the name, CMDR name, password, etc, but when I click 'i want to save others', nothing happens, even after pressing it multiple times. I checked to see if my login would work after this to no result. I even tried doing it on different browsers and computers to the same result? Anyone know what's going on??
Hi Matt! Sorry that this response took a while.

It looks like we have a rat registered with this exact name back in 6th of September 2018. You perhaps? If you can't remember that password, then try the password reset function.

Please let me know if this doesn't solve it.

Fly safe Cmdr!

Hi Matt! Sorry that this response took a while.

It looks like we have a rat registered with this exact name back in 6th of September 2018. You perhaps? If you can't remember that password, then try the password reset function.

Please let me know if this doesn't solve it.

Fly safe Cmdr!
I'm having a similar problem. Filled everything out but the "I want to rescue others" button is greyed. Tried a few different names but it never worked

Ignore me - I am a fool.

Just back in the bubble :)

Nothing to lose (still had my exploring head on:oops:) - so quick destruct and home.

Cheers all

People, why deny us fun? Why you think you are a bother?... We aren't refuelling people because it's hard, or bothersome, or takes time - we do it because we genuinely enjoy it.
Indeed we do! :) The most complicated are probably among those which offer most fun (well, apart from tech-related struggle like last time when I sat in System and the )(&(=)(// game/connection denied me to be winged up with client ... who presumably just sat, invisibly, in front of my Rattalooga's nose ...)

So indeed, please don't self-destruct. Let the Rats have fun ^,^/

My fuel is fine. Hull is fine. Rudder is shot and locked yawing to starboard. In orbit over Beagle 2 (glad I wasn't on the surface!)

You wouldn't happen to have the contact information for the Rudder Rats, would you? 😵
Write here where you're stuck and I'll get to you. Do you only need fuel or hull repairs?

Top Bottom