Out of Fuel? - Explorer Rescue Service, The Fuel Rats

Yesterday had 478 total rescues and 455 successes. Nine success for Playstation, six for xb.

We got additional data to show too, the case reds:

Pre-rush 19th had 80 cases in total and 10 case reds. All CRs were successes.
20th (275 total), 50 CRs, 33 success
21st (510), 99, 53
22nd (559), 86, 56
23rd (478), 68, 47

The earlier day stats have increased a bit, since unfiled paperwork has been handled since I pasted the initial figures. Bit like mail votes coming in to get sorted out ;)

Number are in for yesterday (well they'ven been up there, but I'm off work now): 469 cases (3 still unfiled), 443 successes, 12 non-PC, and 67 CRs and 42 of them successes.

Epicity is still well alive. It would be at least fair to give each dispathcer and rat involved in rescues a Snickers bar.

While not as good as actual Snickers for the dispatchers I do have some words of appreciation ...

Friday stats update! Missed this yesterday, so that first. On Wednesday:
441 total cases, 424 successes, 21 consoles.

And yesterday/Thursday:
414 total cases, 394 successes, 16 consoles.

A steady, but small, decline in numbers since the 22nd.

The total tally so far from the Epic free week is massive 3216 successes and 199 failures. Closing in on 93k.

It has naturally progressed into having the EVEN and ODD dispatcher, during these high times, plus couple special occasion considerations for dispatchers and rats, which are at the #ratchat topic.
The even/odd system has been great, I see a permanent future for this IMO as it's clear to both rats and hats which I did both during peek flood times. But I can't say enough about the improvements to automation and bots that made it possible to actually keep up with things, also as rat and hat.

Greetings cmdr's... can anyone help me whit the how to become a fuel rat... i made an account on the site but then how can i begin whit like asking a drill
and how does IRC works... lot's off questions i know :)
thanks for the help...

Greetings cmdr's... can anyone help me whit the how to become a fuel rat...
Great Commander! You'll find step-by-step IRC instructions here.
This really is the key for ratting. Join #RatChat and chat a bit with the Rats and Ratlings, and watch the Rats at work at #fuelrats (DO NOT post there, this is the rescue channel!!)
Then everything will unfold eventually ...
For a drill, you'll need to find an active Seer, but before that you should become familiar to the flow and commands first.
Oh and welcome to watch my ship build guide, it's a bit tarnished but still quite valid.

Thank you for the reply... I did all that but in the
Irc chat i can not log in whit the name i made a fuelrat account. So the dispatch does not recognise me as being a rat... strange situation.

Thank you for the reply... I did all that but in the
Irc chat i can not log in whit the name i made a fuelrat account. So the dispatch does not recognise me as being a rat... strange situation.
Check the port number and all that settings stuff in your IRC. Mechasqueak will let you in if those are correct.

BTW, Rats,m I dug out the 40,000 rescues Rattatoon "R Cat Content" ... unbelieveable that we are now crossing 100,000 ...
42203159442_577f5a72fe_c.jpg
Rattatoon background: Read more at The Fuel Rats Artist Collective

Do the fuel rats offer repair help? My controller went bonkers the other day on a 12k LY passenger run, I hit the too close emergency stop 4 out of 7 jumps so I'm flying a floating scrap heap.

Top Bottom