Out of Fuel? - Explorer Rescue Service, The Fuel Rats

Hello Fuel Rats, I'm here on behalf the Distant Radio Team and we would love to have a Fuel Rats advertisement running on our radio during the DWE2 expedition (and maybe beyond that), so I'm asking if anyone of you guys would be up for creating one for us?
best would be as a video that also works as audio-only so we can use it in our livestreams aswell. For more Information, visit our forum thread:
If you want more details, you can contact me or ThatMykl here on the forum or on Fleetcomm discord :)
o7

What's happening with Fuel Rats squadrons?

Just I searched and found one for PS4, applied to join, and... nothing... It's still only got one member, and that user name "Arathenes" doesn't seem to exist in the leaderboard.
Anyone recognise them, or have we been domain name-squatted?

On PC sent one to Orange during the beta, and I can't send another in the live version, so not sure what's happening there either.

Last edited:
On PC I saw two Squadrons, one by Orange Sheets and one by another (won't name), surely a name-squatter. I had a Chat with Orange about the Squadrons and for console we don't have a PS4 one yet (as far as I know).

We do have a PS4 squadron, led by Absolver.

We are only today starting to accept members in due to getting systems up and running. We have process. Pls join irc and see what's up.

…Can a ship be refueled as it's being recalled/dismissed from a planet's surface[?]…
My gut says no, but since ships take a little time to find the flat spot and actually land, a class A controller may be able to do it.

Not on takeoff, though, dismissal is pretty fast.

We probably wouldn’t use such a maneuver as any ship that can dismiss can get into space where things are much safer for everybody.

But you know what? Grab a friend and try it yourself! Then you can tell us and you’ll be the expert!

When a Fuel Rat meets a space mollusc.

kS6FWMq.png

Happy 3305 rats! :cool:

Also I just realised I can be in the "1-jump club" now, with all the new modules and stuff, and don't need a conda to do so :D

02mNB0E.jpg

Top Bottom