General / Off-Topic Overheating!

I remember when we used to get just 10 days of hot weather in upstate NY--those days are gone. More like a month now. Wish I bought a Grade 5A a/c unit.

AC? In the UK? LOL
It gets hot here about 10 days a year (on a good year, it's often fewer)... there's no way aircon would ever be a viable prospect.

You dont have AirCon in your car?
what are you driving?

220px-1910Ford-T.jpg

I travel on a bus. It's quite like a Beluga, except smaller, and slower, and dirtier, and breaks down more often, and there's always something sticky spilt down the middle of the aisle, and I bet you don't get that on a Beluga.

And it doesn't have any air conditioning.

(I always try to sit on the north side of the bus, it's the only sensible approach.)

Jenner

I wish I was English like my hero Tj.
I live in a desert. I'd say I'm used to it, and I suppose I am, but I have to say I'm ready for cooler weather now. Hasn't helped that our yearly monsoon is late. Some rain would be real nice right about now.

I travel on a bus. It's quite like a Beluga, except smaller, and slower, and dirtier, and breaks down more often, and there's always something sticky spilt down the middle of the aisle, and I bet you don't get that on a Beluga.

And it doesn't have any air conditioning.

(I always try to sit on the north side of the bus, it's the only sensible approach.)
But is it in the top 1% of all busses out there?

Top Bottom