Palins research centre has been attacked by Thargoids

So one of our wing members said he'd had trouble finding Palins base this morning so I decided to check it out and its been evacuated.

d5wRBVL.jpg

He said when he did find the base by using co-ordinates he was greeted by a load of Thargoids (sadly I didn't have time to find it myself)

Went to Palin's research center at 39, 171, was able to get docking clearance and was able to land, but Starport Services in its entirety is red, so no services of any kind can be selected. The only valid choices are 'enter hangar' and 'launch'.

Edited the post to make it less confusing.

Last edited:
Went to Palin's research center at 39, 171, was able to get docking clearance, but landing on the indicated pad (yes, with landing gear extended) did not result in docking actually happening. Tried several times. No Thargoids in sight, only regular ships.

8463611F9297F55D9EEEDBB89FCC2F77D0B84925

EDIT: Tried another time, was able to land now, but Starport Services in its entirety is red, so no services of any kind can be selected. The only valid choices are 'enter hangar' and 'launch'.
Uh.... you were facing the wrong way in that shot ;) That's why you wouldn't have been able to land.

Also, ugh, of course this happens when I'm not able to play :(

Guess the remote workshop still functions and can get the special from any Engineer that does Thrusters, this is not so good for new players though - we have a couple of cmdrs who are pretty close to unlocking Palin. Hope how we go about fixing this is interesting.

Uh.... you were facing the wrong way in that shot ;) That's why you wouldn't have been able to land.

Also, ugh, of course this happens when I'm not able to play :(
Yep, was able to land once I figured that out. :) But yes, this poses a problem for those that haven't unlocked Palin yet.

Top Bottom