Park Workers

I think what would be cool, is if you can set the personality levels of the workers!

Like have tough security guards, and also have more relaxed security guards. And also have very good sweeping workers who get the job done, and those who don't care as much.

AS well as having supervisors?

That would make the game much more versitial and have more control! and feel line you're owning a true amusement park.

(Originally posted in a different topic, but this was more of a suggestion from watching that video that I think will be awesome to have!)

I like the concept here. But realistically, I wouldn't want my staff to not care so much about their job roles intentionally. Personally, I would much rather see an improvement/expansion on the training/discipline functions we had in RCT3.

For example: The security guard who can't catch that pesky teenager, well that guy just needs some training.
Gulpee eating kids? Well, that calls for some discipline.
That animation of the staff worker throwing his hat on the ground? Not sure, we'll need to keep an eye on him to get a better idea of what's going on...

Management. [yesnod]

Little things like that add a layer to gameplay. Basically, give us something to do between 'expansion projects' while we wait for the money to pour in.

Last edited:
Top Bottom