Parked at Beagle for awhile, if you need anything

Fellow XBox CMDR's,

Just a heads up. I'm currently parked at Legacy Crater on Beagle 2, fully fitted with Hull Repair and Fuel Transfer Limpets. I'll be there for awhile as my PC CMDR leaves the Formorian Frontier and traverses the Abyss to make his way to Semotus Beacon.

Should any of you be late arriving and need some patching up, give a shout.

I could in fact use a bit of patching. Currently at Semotus Beacon and will probably travel back to Beagle Point tomorrow evening. If you're (still) there perhaps we can meet up.

I
I could in fact use a bit of patching. Currently at Semotus Beacon and will probably travel back to Beagle Point tomorrow evening. If you're (still) there perhaps we can meet up.
Indeed, CMDR, I'm still there. Shoot me a PM and we can co-ordinate. Happy to help and careful coming back. Semotus Beacon has stranded a fair few CMDR's. Keep an eye on your jumponium materials.

So, in a moment of delicious irony, the only person to have seen this thread and reach out for help....was a PC CMDR. :ROFLMAO:

After safely bringing my own PC CMDR home to Diaguandri via The Voyager Route, I'm now beginning the schelp back to Ratraii on XBox. Currently about 5k away from Beagle making a bee line to Colonia, but if you do need something, reach out....and make sure you're on XBox. Yeah, inknow about the Rats and Seals, just watching out for our fellow XBox peeps.

Top Bottom