Parks ParkWorld Resort by Amos River

This project will take at least a year i'm figuring. Ignore the happyland thread, I wasn't "happy" with it so I turfed it. I'm really taking my time on this one and focus on realism and detail.

PlanetCoaster_191222_2141345.JPG

PlanetCoaster_191222_2110109.JPG

PlanetCoaster_191227_1135592.JPG

Trying to get a good jump start on this while I'm still on my christmas vacation and then after that, it will be 1 video release each week (except in February when I'll be on vacation in Florida) until the project is complete.

Happy New Years.Here is part 4 in the series. After today, I'll be uploading about once a week, now that christmas vacation is done and it's back to work.

Resurrection time folks.....A week after my last post (Feb.9th, 2020) I went on vacation to Florida for 2 weeks...managed to make it home before the world shut down, and this park went on indefinite hiatus, but 2 and a half years later, I'm ready to give it another go. I scrapped everything I did and I'm starting from scratch with a new park build series...I'll be using the same name "Park World", I saved many of the buildings I created, as I knew eventually I'd find my way back....This time, I'm not building the gigantic parking lot, I agree with the earlier comment ( and with some hindsight ) that it's a bit of a waste of time. This will be all park. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxd9pZIcDc57kQpMMiV2WBw Here is the link to the channel and I'll start posting some screens.

Top Bottom