Patch incoming?

i called it yesterday.

everytime frontier “updates”

it just causes more problems 😂
it’s been going on since day one.

it’s better to just park your ship in a port and stop playing the game for a week or two after these updates becuse there is a very real chance that your account could be corrupted or wiped due to a new batch of bugs. these guys are rediculous.

I have login problems presently.. no body said that the patch includes a 20gb download in the background! I am looking at a 4hr download according to the PS download notification. Not the 414mb patch the 1.54 indicates. Blue Cobra, Scarlet Krait, blank screen and nothing. In a station, can't swap ships, or look at missions. Even tried just launching and it leaves me on the landing pad... and I don't even have Odyssey yet!

I have login problems presently.. no body said that the patch includes a 20gb download in the background! I am looking at a 4hr download according to the PS download notification. Not the 414mb patch the 1.54 indicates. Blue Cobra, Scarlet Krait, blank screen and nothing. In a station, can't swap ships, or look at missions. Even tried just launching and it leaves me on the landing pad... and I don't even have Odyssey yet!
IF the console detects bad data in the preparing to download phase on the HDD it will reforce past downloads to correct the install
RBS is another title that will do this...

IF the console detects bad data in the preparing to download phase on the HDD it will reforce past downloads to correct the install
RBS is another title that will do this...
Cheers Bud, but I don't have any bad sectors on the HDD, No problems with other games, just only with Elite since Odyssey fix ups and resulting stability issues - which makes me think its a programming problem.

Top Bottom