Pattern Epsilon Obelisk Data - Where to find it these days?

As the title says. I´m looking for the Epsilon Data from the obelisks needed for the new SLFs. If anyone has a hint on how to find them without having to relog 1400 times I´d be a very happy pilot.

As the title says. I´m looking for the Epsilon Data from the obelisks needed for the new SLFs. If anyone has a hint on how to find them without having to relog 1400 times I´d be a very happy pilot.
You have to relog 1400 times. My deepest condolences.

r3amumzdm0c01.png

There are three "ancient ruins" on third planet in Synuefe NL-N C23-4. A lot of obelisks there.
I should admit though that I did relog several times standing in front of one obelisk till I get all delta patterns I needed.

Go to one of the Original Ancient Ruins (not Guardian structures structures)

Sweep through the structure in the most efficient way scanning Obelisks. ( highly recommend Beta and gamma shaped ruins, terrain is very negotiable)

Relog and try again.

I only had to do this 4 times to get what I need, with around 2 drops of PED per log.

Thanks for the tips. I got what I needed from an ancient ruin based in Col 173 Sector HR-M b23-3. Only about 30 relogs needed to get me 30 data. So it was over before I start thinking about killing myself. FDev seem to have found the sweet spot here. </cynism)

Errr, how many?! I do hope that 0 was a typo?!

I went to Synuefe TP-F B44-0, The Beta site was either a lucky RNG ride or has a higher spawn, I was able to blast across the site scanning Obelisks in just a few minutes at a time!

Synuefe OT-I b42-4, cant remember the planet but it will show up anyway.
This ruin has only 4 obelisks available + 4 Sentinels to destroy.
All you need is 1 relic, orb and tablet, all can be collected from site. 3 identical obelisk with tablet+relic! All data types available there. No blueprints though. It is a ruin.
Landing on the border of site ( even between some elements is possible, turret will be down when close so scanning/shooting of items could be tricky)
Terrain is rough but with small ship ( Dolphin ) no problem.
Note: All sentinels will spawn same time so be ready. Some hide is available next to two obelisk. Also using best ammo type is advisable.

Yesterday I went to the Guardian ruins in VELA DARK REGION KR-W C1-24, Planet 7 A, coordinates -18.42/65.50. You can find a spot where 4 active obeliscs are very near to each other.
Scan all of them, relog and repeat. In less than one hour I got more than 100 delta and epsilon patterns (alpha. beta and gamma patterns maxed out after about half an hour).

Is that the best location or is there somewhere even more profitable?

I have absolutely no idea but judging from what other cmdrs wrote, I guess not. Also, I was parked in front of a single obelisk and did my relogging there. So I have no idea how many active obelisks the site i visited has. I was full focused on not losing my sanity.

But my conclusion is this: Don´t do it for the guardian fighter, as I feel it´s not a fine piece of kit. I managed to get the Lance destroyed only by shooting some gauss shots and the vessel basically grilled itself until the hull was gone. I´m not sure if this is a helpful addition to any antixeno plans.

I sit right in from of an obelisk and relog / log. Not very sane but at least efficient.

I maxed out alpha and beta signals. I hope I don't become like the picture when I have collected epsilon enough for fighters ;o

+1 for the man who makes this picture...it's really like I feel atm ^^
r3amumzdm0c01.png

What I said before, Synuefe TP-F B44-0 has I think 7 or more obelisks in a straight line, it took me only about 20-30Min to get all the data I needed plus more! ;)

LOL, same as before. At least it's all dark - wohoo, begone, beige! - and makes hissing noises. Before the pc crashes. My wife thinks I need a new notebook now, could come in handy one day ;)

O7,
[noob]

I went to one of the ancient ruins sites listed in post #15 of this thread:

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showt...Requirements?p=6955767&viewfull=1#post6955767

It was easy to find two active obelisks next to each other, so I just parked in the center and used the turret to scan each one without moving the srv. Afterwards I just relogged and repeated. I didn't keep close watch, but I'd say it took less than an hour to get the data required for one fighter.

Constantly switching to the turret while it was still deploying did get nauseating in VR though. That's the first time I've had to close my eyes to avoid getting sick. Even getting bounced around by the guardian sentinel weapons didn't affect me like an hour of getting spun around by the turret did.

I went to one of the ancient ruins sites listed in post #15 of this thread:

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showt...Requirements?p=6955767&viewfull=1#post6955767

It was easy to find two active obelisks next to each other, so I just parked in the center and used the turret to scan each one without moving the srv. Afterwards I just relogged and repeated. I didn't keep close watch, but I'd say it took less than an hour to get the data required for one fighter.

Constantly switching to the turret while it was still deploying did get nauseating in VR though. That's the first time I've had to close my eyes to avoid getting sick. Even getting bounced around by the guardian sentinel weapons didn't affect me like an hour of getting spun around by the turret did.

I got 80 in about an hour of relogging. Enough to unlock all the new toys. Real compelling gameplay!

What I said before, Synuefe TP-F B44-0 has I think 7 or more obelisks in a straight line, it took me only about 20-30Min to get all the data I needed plus more! ;)
There are 3 ruins sites & 1 guardian structure on Synuefe TP-F B44-0 Planet CD 1 alone. Can you be more specific?

Last edited:

Where in system did you go? Which planet? Spent a couple days just finding everything else; I get back to the closest broker only to find that I need Epsilon Oblisk Data... FML

Halp! Thenks

Top Bottom