Paved Areas

This has probably been asked before but I really really want to see paved areas rather than just paths. Even though I like the "curviness" and thickness of the paths, there still needs to be an option to just place tarmac down in a big area without any gaps.

They explained in one of the streams, problem with making plaza type paths is guest pathing and calculating how they get from A to B (via C, D, and E etc without colliding into each other) and the dramatic increase in CPU usage it causes every time you increase the path size by 1. Pathing exercises are surprisingly difficult for computers.

Are guests restricted to paths or can you create a sort of floor using building assets that they can walk over?

I've seen people in videos creating seating areas for restaurants and custom buildings and such. Are guests just not able to access these areas, then? They're just purely cosmetic? If you put a stall inside a building, you have to run the path through the building in order for guests to access it? That seems like a pretty big oversight.

I've seen people in videos creating seating areas for restaurants and custom buildings and such. Are guests just not able to access these areas, then? They're just purely cosmetic? If you put a stall inside a building, you have to run the path through the building in order for guests to access it? That seems like a pretty big oversight.
The restaurants and buildings are purely cosmetic yes. You can put a stall and paths in it so guests can enter it, but make sure to place the path on top the floor. If you put it beneath the floor, guests will walk through the path, which looks silly.

Now wth the natural pathing I think we will be able to have the path match the floor, if only we had the option to remove the path edging.

The restaurants and buildings are purely cosmetic yes. You can put a stall and paths in it so guests can enter it, but make sure to place the path on top the floor. If you put it beneath the floor, guests will walk through the path, which looks silly.
Maybe we can get restaurant patios which function similar to rides, but with customizable seating placables? (Basically place a patio, place the entrance, place the exit, place the Kitchen/wait station plop down the tables so the peeps will know where to go and sit. Then decorate the crap out of the whole thing... Give us square and quarter circle and triangle shaped patios sections no wider than the widest paths that we can get and good to go right?