PAX East 2019 - Frontier Meet Announcement

Will Flanagan

Product Manager
Frontier
Hello folks,

The first set of tickets have been emailed out to those who signed up. Please confirm these invitations (via Eventbrite) to receive your tickets!

Hello folks,

The first set of tickets have been emailed out to those who signed up. Please confirm these invitations (via Eventbrite) to receive your tickets!

Hello Will!
Anything about season 4 you plan to tell, besides the standard phrases "we work, but the details are not yet ready to tell"? :)

Why what? Why is the community, fanbase important? Why have community managers at all?
Why do livestreams, or advertisements, competitions?

Keeping the the players informed, teased and looking forward to updates is absolutely necessary. FDev has done this with Season 2 and Beyond as well.

I agree.
I love to be teased with news about future content for my favourite spacesim in the galaxy.

Honestly, the secrecy about future content and improvements whilst elements like Powerplay are literally imploding and driving players away daily, is unbelievable.
If you cared about the player base you’d be more open with them.

Greetings!

It's been a while since we last got together at PAX and we've been itching for another opportunity to hang out together! Well, good news! We're back for another amazing Frontier Meet up at PAX East! This is a great chance to come enjoy some food, drinks and have a little fun with the Frontier community! It's going to be a fantastic event and we can't wait to see you there!

Here's everything you need to know about the meet up:

Date: 28 March 2019
Where: Hard Rock Cafe - Faneuil Hall (Boston USA)
When: 20:00 - 00:00 (EST)
You keep misspelling (Montreal CANADA)!

Last edited:
Me and My GF (mostly me) are driving the 2,000 Miles (TEXAS TO BOSTON) to come meet you guys. I am so exited to meet other players and Frontier! I got my tickets and bought me some tickets to PAX but I am way more exited for the elite meet then PAX..

:D THANKS FOR COMING TO AMERICA

Hopefully I can meet some of the awesome people :)

CAN'T WAIT!!!

Honestly, the secrecy about future content and improvements whilst elements like Powerplay are literally imploding and driving players away daily, is unbelievable.
If you cared about the player base you’d be more open with them.

Any evidence it is driving players away? I would rather they kept mum until they were certain about things, rather than do a Chris Roberts by promising a lot-frequently-whilst delivering very little.

I would be very surprised if they leave it that long for an announcment. That would be around a year between updates. I fully suspect that there will be other updates as the Narative will need to be pushed along at some point unless they intent to leave it not going anywhere for a year. I really can't see that happening.

I am predicting we will.hear something somewhere between PAX East & E3.

Any evidence it is driving players away? I would rather they kept mum until they were certain about things, rather than do a Chris Roberts by promising a lot-frequently-whilst delivering very little.

Agree. Also locally (Elite) carriers etc. created a lot of grief when cancelled, it would be better not to announce them in the first place. I'm sure the intent was good, naturally, but the result of cancellation was not.

Would there be anyone passing through Worcester, Ma to Boston for event on Thursday? I am looking for a ride to and from the event. I do know a good parking location that only charges $25 for parking and it's all night.

Top Bottom