PAX East Ambassadors Needed

Hi everyone,

We’re looking for a number of people to come and be ambassadors for Elite Dangerous at PAX East in Boston, MA between March 09 and March 12 2017 (exact dates to be confirmed).

If you want to come and help us demo the game at PAX you must be over 21, free on the dates listed, familiar with the game, Massachusetts-based (or very close) and able to travel to Boston. You must also be able to put up with going to dinner with me at least once or twice during the trip (I'm a terrible dinner guest).

To apply, please send an email to community@frontier.co.uk, with your name, address, and reason why we should pick you as an Elite Dangerous ambassador for PAX East.

We will cover transport costs, accommodation and approved expenses. If you need any more information, don't hesitate to get in touch!

We've got quite a short deadline on this as we're getting things sorted out nice and early! So please have your applications in before the end of January.

Hopefully hear from you soon :)

Ed

If there is a PAX Aus in 2017 .... pls

I have emailed you, once with a blank email (sorry I was rushing) and the second was the real email! When will you guys picking?

Hi everyone,

We’re looking for a number of people to come and be ambassadors for Elite Dangerous at PAX East in Boston, MA between March 09 and March 12 2017 (exact dates to be confirmed).

If you want to come and help us demo the game at PAX you must be over 21, free on the dates listed, familiar with the game, Massachusetts-based (or very close) and able to travel to Boston. You must also be able to put up with going to dinner with me at least once or twice during the trip (I'm a terrible dinner guest).

To apply, please send an email to community@frontier.co.uk, with your name, address, and reason why we should pick you as an Elite Dangerous ambassador for PAX East.

We will cover transport costs, accommodation and approved expenses. If you need any more information, don't hesitate to get in touch!

We've got quite a short deadline on this as we're getting things sorted out nice and early! So please have your applications in before the end of January.

Hopefully hear from you soon :)

Ed

Will there be dancing girls?

Can I have a pony?

I'm assuming New Mexico isn't considered "very close" :D but if you guys are ever west of the Rockies I'd love the chance to help out.

Top Bottom