News PAX West 2017 - Frontier Community Meet (come along and see us!)

Greetings commanders!

Even though a lot of our focus is currently with Frontier Expo, as well as the upcoming Frontier Meet during gamescom, we want to do something nice for our North American community too! We know not everyone is able to travel to London for FX2017 in October, so we are going to PAX West in Seattle, and will be hosting a Frontier Meet with free food, drinks, and fun! We would love to see you there!

If you...
- Are available on the evening of August 31, 2017 (Thursday)
- And can make it to our venue in Seattle, USA
... then you are hereby invited to our Frontier Community Meet! We do have a limited capacity, so it’s first come, first serve basis.

All you have to do is sign up to request your tickets via this Google Form and wait for the community team to respond confirming your reserved tickets, which will disclose further information about the event. The tickets are free but please note that you must be over 21 to be allowed into the venue. You can reserve up to two tickets per person. This is a Frontier Community event for an evening only, and tickets are not associated with entry to PAX West.

Should you need more tickets or have any questions, please email us at community@frontier.co.uk with the subject line “Frontier Community Meet PAX West 2017”.

Hope to see you there!

You people at Frontier really do tour the planet these days! Good to see you showing presence and i am looking forward to gaze at what you have to show and announce :)

Ozric

Volunteer Moderator
You guys :D:D:D

The community team must be racking up some serious miles (with some of the devs not too far behind) :) Great news for those across the pond.

I've just noticed that's the week after Gamescon :eek: I hope they're giving you some extra time off.

Last edited:
Greetings commanders!

Even though a lot of our focus is currently with Frontier Expo, as well as the upcoming Frontier Meet during gamescom, we want to do something nice for our North American community too! We know not everyone is able to travel to London for FX2017 in October, so we are going to PAX West in Seattle, and will be hosting a Frontier Meet with free food, drinks, and fun! We would love to see you there!

If you...
... then you are hereby invited to our Frontier Community Meet! We do have a limited capacity, so it’s first come, first serve basis.

All you have to do is sign up to request your tickets via this Google Form and wait for the community team to respond confirming your reserved tickets, which will disclose further information about the event. The tickets are free but please note that you must be over 21 to be allowed into the venue. You can reserve up to two tickets per person. This is a Frontier Community event for an evening only, and tickets are not associated with entry to PAX West.

Should you need more tickets or have any questions, please email us at community@frontier.co.uk with the subject line “Frontier Community Meet PAX West 2017”.

Hope to see you there!

Quite a bit hard for me :p
Already present at Gamescom and at London FX2017. :D

Next time !

Greetings commanders!

If you...

Hope to see you there!

Trying for Antarctica, or Greenland, to make it even easier to get to? :(

Last edited:
Cool. I've signed-up. I live about 5 blocks from the convention center where they hold PAX. If you folks need any help when you get to Seattle just let me know.

I'd love to go but no one to go with. I'm in Tukwila WA. If someone would go with me pm me. I'm 42. Name Joe. Anyway no I'm not asking for a date lol. Just someone to hang with. I'm very nervous on my own.

Fantastic just signed up, yeah I'll be flying into Washington early morning from CA. So if there's anything I can do to help out let me know. Otherwise you'll find me at the bar across the street lol.

So, to clarify, tickets are to the Frontier event only that is separate from PAX, but no other tickets are necessary? Is there a separate cost for parking? And how late in the evening is it? I'm considering signing up but want to know the total cost involved and how to plan my travel.

Top Bottom