PAX West 2018 - Frontier Community Meet

Bo Marit

Lead Community Manager
Frontier
Hi there!

We’re headed to PAX West in Seattle and we want to meet up with you to chat, enjoy free food, drinks and even more fun! We can’t wait to see you there!

If you…
  • Are available on Friday, August 31, 2018 from 8PM -12AM PDT;
  • And can make it to our venue at Melrose Market Studios in Seattle…

…we’d love to invite you to our Frontier Community Meet! Spaces are limited so it will be first come first served!

All you need to do is fill in this Google Form to request your tickets and wait for a confirmation email from Eventbrite. Your confirmation email will have further instructions to register to the event, which you’ll have to do in order to receive your tickets.
Tickets are free but you must be over 21 to be allowed into the venue, and you can reserve up to two tickets per person. Tickets are for the Frontier Meet only and are not associated with entry to PAX West.

If you have any questions please email community@frontier.co.uk with the subject line “Frontier Community Meet PAX West 2018”.

We look forward to seeing you there!

[heart]
Bo

Google form closed

Hi, I went to the google form to request ticket, but unfortunately it's closed now :( who can I request tickets from? I also sent an email to the address specified. Thanks!

Top Bottom