PCGamesN article reveals new BGS scenarios (SPOILERS)

Mu77ley

Volunteer Moderator
Just read it, it sound cool, shame it only limited to megaships at the minute, turn the stations into war zones frontier!

Where did you get that it's limited to megaships? There's no mention of that in the article at all, so we probably won't know until the stream next week.

hey,

wait a minute...

what is this ?

Elite-Dangerous-Beyond-exploration-900x507.png

i don't remember this nebulae.

could someone refresh my memory pls ?

This sounds pretty cool, especially as it's tied to the BGS. I wonder what the triggers are for these missions?

Where did you get that it's limited to megaships? There's no mention of that in the article at all, so we probably won't know until the stream next week.

Well they did say "scenarios" so hopefully there's more. That doesn't mean it will be stations or bases, but we'll find out :)

No idea about the Nebula sorry, I am gobsmacked that some CMDRs do know nebulas that well!

Love the idea of these dynamic missions, especially as it intimates that you can choose which side of teh challenge you want to support.

Bravo FDev!!

It also seemed to suggest that Conflict Zones might be getting some improvements, making them a bit more guided & less of a total "free-for-all"!!!

Now that sounds like a lot of fun!

Voiced interactions! Attack/defend a mega ship. Sounds like something that has the potential to earn credits and materials. It also sounds as though the galaxy is going to feel more alive! Really looking forward to finding out more.

I just hope we're not gona get the audio version of "And remember this ship is in the top 1% of liners out there!" ;)

Cool stuff indeed! Looking forward to hearing more about it.

It also seemed to suggest that Conflict Zones might be getting some improvements, making them a bit more guided & less of a total "free-for-all"!!!

Man, if this means we are getting the scenario's teased during development that would be awesome.

hey,

wait a minute...

what is this ?

i don't remember this nebulae.

could someone refresh my memory pls ?

That has never been in Elite dangerous. Am fairly certain we are going to see big graphical improvements for exploration. A lot of Nebulae are currently copy and paste in ED,

Will Flanagan

Product Manager
Frontier
Hello everyone!

We're glad to hear you're excited about the first glimpses of Scenario Interactions. We'll be delving into more about them next week in our debut Scenarios livestream (on the 25 October) as per the schedule here.

Just wanted to take the opportunity to say that tonight's livestream will be centered around new Exploration mechanics, Visual Improvements and Cockpit UI changes and the upcoming Codex.

We can't wait to show you more, so tune in tonight at 19:00 BST on our YouTube channel!

Top Bottom