PDF Elite Dangerous Calendar 3306 for everyone!

rootsrat

Volunteer Moderator
Greetings Commanders :)

I am posting this with FDEV's blessing :) I am the leader of The Winged Hussars - one of the bigger communities out there. Some of you may have heard about us before, but I presume majority didn't, as we're a Polish-speaking community and that doesn't really give us a lot of exposure. We have been around as a group since the early release days and we're one of the first PMF's ever inserted into the game. We love Elite Dangerous and we do like to keep ourselves busy not only with creative gameplay events - from trade convoys, canyon racing, mining, combat and a lot of other more bespoke stuff - but also with some external projects.

One of those projects is The Hussars' Calendar, which we are publishing every year since 3303. The way it works is that anyone from our community can submit up to 5 photos from Elite Dangerous and then a team of our graphic designers selects 20 best ones for everyone to then vote for. Throughout 4-5 voting sessions we select 12 images that will make it into the next year's calendar.

It is then professionally printed on a high quality paper and distributed to the community. We also send a copy to the community team, a few for the Special Effect raffle at Lavecon every year and one goes to DBOBE (I've had a pleasure of giving him the first one we ever did personally and he seemed to love it, so we send him a copy every year since then :) I have no idea if he's ever received them actually :p ).

Due to the current situation we weren't able to send out any copies out this year, so we've decided to share the Hussars' Calendar with everyone in the PDF format! We've never done it before, as we'd like to keep this somewhat a unique and high quality item and prize to be won, however it is a special time all over the world, so if you fancy yourself a nice looking calendar to mark off how many days have you been staying in already - feel free to download one of the copies below :) Hope you will enjoy it!

Presentation:
EEEks39.jpg

RDgt1rV.jpg

xJipIvx.jpg

CVlxJNd.jpg

o7

Last edited:
Thanks @rootsrat ! I downloaded it and gazed on it with wonder. This will kill my inkjet cartridge. However, I would gladly pay $19.99 for a hard copy (which is coincidentally the cost of a new ink cartridge).

That's just about what you'd need to pay for one if you have it printed and bound at a photo service (just checked - Aldi wants 15€ in A4, similar to legal, best quality, Müller - a chain drugstore - 18 € in A4 and 50 € in A2, i.e. 42 by 60 cm, on photo paper. Other papers are cheaper.)

Greetings Commanders :)

I am posting this with FDEV's blessing :) I am the leader of The Winged Hussars - one of the bigger communities out there. Some of you may have heard about us before, but I presume majority didn't, as we're a Polish-speaking community and that doesn't really give us a lot of exposure. We have been around as a group since the early release days and we're one of the first PMF's ever inserted into the game. We love Elite Dangerous and we do like to keep ourselves busy not only with creative gameplay events - from trade convoys, canyon racing, mining, combat and a lot of other more bespoke stuff - but also with some external projects.

One of those projects is The Hussars' Calendar, which we are publishing every year since 3303. The way it works is that anyone from our community can submit up to 5 photos from Elite Dangerous and then a team of our graphic designers selects 20 best ones for everyone to then vote for. Throughout 4-5 voting sessions we select 12 images that will make it into the next year's calendar.

It is then professionally printed on a high quality paper and distributed to the community. We also send a copy to the community team, a few for the Special Effect raffle at Lavecon every year and one goes to DBOBE (I've had a pleasure of giving him the first one we ever did personally and he seemed to love it, so we send him a copy every year since then :) I have no idea if he's ever received them actually :p ).

Due to the current situation we weren't able to send out any copies out this year, so we've decided to share the Hussars' Calendar with everyone in the PDF format! We've never done it before, as we'd like to keep this somewhat a unique and high quality item and prize to be won, however it is a special time all over the world, so if you fancy yourself a nice looking calendar to mark off how many days have you been staying in already - feel free to download one of the copies below :) Hope you will enjoy it!

Presentation:
EEEks39.jpg

RDgt1rV.jpg

xJipIvx.jpg

CVlxJNd.jpg

o7
Some fine images and artwork here ... I wonder what 3307 will look like :unsure:

Top Bottom