peaceful research & engagement with Targoids - Arrival style?

I wonder if there is an initiative for peaceful research & engagement with Targoids?

e.g. instead of looking at Targoids as 'things to kill & conquer', an engagement where we'd want to learn about them, possibly communicate with them & develop a peaceful co-existence?

I wonder if there is an initiative for peaceful research & engagement with Targoids?

e.g. instead of looking at Targoids as 'things to kill & conquer', an engagement where we'd want to learn about them, possibly communicate with them & develop a peaceful co-existence?
Short version. Been looked into a over the years... nothing has changed since initial release.

Goids like MAs.
Are somewhat unhappy with carrying thargoid items.
Are outright hostile to guardian items.

You can "summon " a thargoid in an NHSS by dumping over 5t of mas or thargoid items in the presence of another interceptor.

Guardian items will enrage the thargoid device in surface bases if loaded into it.

Nothing else of significance has been found. Hard to look into when there's no more leads to look into.

The lack of any way to interact other than pew pew is why I haven't had any interest in participating in any thargoid content other than unlocking palin for thrusters...which isn't even really content so....yeah, would be nice to see some options.

Top Bottom