• Good news Guest, we've updated our reporting system to make it easier for you to report issues to us!

Head over to https://issues.frontierstore.net/ to report, vote, and give feedback on the issues that matter most to you!

People Don't Know Where They're Going

Severity
Moderate

Frequency
All of the time (100% reproducible)

Area of Game Affected
Simulation

Description
The people in my parks, sandbox mode, have no clue where they are in relation to the destination they want to go to.

First example, which I have screen shots showing, a person is heading to Standard Restroom Block 588 which is located directly in front of them. The person then walks right in front of Standard Restroom Block 588 and on to the opposite side of the park.

Another example is someone wants a drink from a pip-shop. They'll walk past 4 or more identical drink shops to get to the one on the opposite side of the park.

This completely throws off the guests are thirsty, hungry or whatever because they do not stop at the nearest destination to fulfill their needs but instead walk/ride clear across the park showing as "thirsty" unnecessarily.

Steps to Reproduce
Make a large scale park with over 10,000 people in it. I've noticed this bug on every single sandbox park I've made.

QA-Mark

Frontier QA Team
Staff member
Could you please include some screenshots to illustrate this issue?

Shots of the guest thoughts, their position, and an overhead view of the park (with their destination highlighted) would be useful.