PEP IS BACK TO THE FUTURE

Hello Everybody!

It´s the first time that "PEP Park Enhancement Project" appears in Planet Coaster

With the realease of the Thememaker´sToolkit Samplerocker and me were really motivated to create and present new unique animated and non- animated objects for Planet Coaster.

The Park Enhancement Project (PEP) always create things that we like in personal very much, but at the same way we thinking about how the community could be pleased with thoose things as well.

The fist objects that Samplerocker created are realeated to a theme that PlaCo already put in a DLC, but we were missing some things that this theme definetly needed.

What is ´Back To The Future´ without the two protagonists Marty Mc Fly and Doc Brown?

Samplerocker has made both of them as non-animated figures.

Then he has made MartyMc Fly on the Hoverboard with a fully animated sequence.

Further more we have created a few of the iconic Billboards in the movie like the „BlastFrom The Past“ shop sign for example.

Again, I have the pleasure to present all thoose things before the official realease.

Our presentations concept is based on a Studio Park this time.

"PEP STUDIOS“

All models and animated objects will be shown in the park.

We start with the entrance area to Hill Valley 2015

Samplerocker and me both love the ´BTTF´ movie trilogy very very much, so it was a very good theme to start with and it extends the ´BTTF´ DLC in a good way.

"WELCOME TO PEP STUDIOS!"

HILL VALLEY 2015
Entrance Plaza

I am a huge MARVEL fan and Samplerocker and me are convinced that Planet Coaster definetly needs fully animated Superheroes.

That´s the reason why he animated the main characters of the ´Avengers´. You can see all already finished superheros in the second part of this presentation.

So, it´s obvious that the second park area is dedicated to ´MARVEL´.

You can see some teaser pictures of the upcoming Studios Tour featuring the New York battle from the ´MARVEL´s The Avengers´ movie, Tony´s Lab and much more...

Samplerocker did a marvellous job on all animations and it´s great to see the ´MARVEL´ Avengers in Planet Coaster doing their characteristical superheroe movements.

The Endgame is near and the release of the ´MARVEL´ stuff will come along with it.

MARVEL Characters

Studios Tour
TONY´s LAB

Studios Tour
N.Y. Battle

A lot of other movie releated objects an animated objects are already in the making as well.

We´re are working on a video presentation as well, but this will take some time.

We hope that you like the pictures instead and you can take out some inspiration or excitement and we hope that you will use the released objects in the future.

Thank you for reading and watching!

TO BE CONTINUED...

greetz

Samplerocker & zeroG

Last edited:
great work zeroG!
Thank you for the very nice words.
You gaved every time the bedt performance and showsettings for presenting all of my stuff.

This is amazing! Job well done! I hope to see other popular movies and tv shows like Loony Toons, DC, Dreamworks, Disney, Universal, and etc.

Some of you probably already found the DL Content of PEP in the Workshop.
For thoose who not here are the official links to the "PEP BTTF" DL Content.

MartyMcFly (non-animated)
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1617615510

Doc Brown (non-animated)
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1617614278

Marty McFly Hover Board (animated)
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1669430479&searchtext=PEP

BlastFromThePast Billboard
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1624231526

Courthouse Mall Underground Billboard
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1627656516

Whoa...that Avengers scene is awesome
thank you, wowman!

Wow!
Fantastic work, this park looks awesome!!! :D
thank you a lot, Joël!

great work zeroG!
Thank you for the very nice words.
You gaved every time the bedt performance and showsettings for presenting all of my stuff.
thak you, my friend!

This is amazing! Job well done! I hope to see other popular movies and tv shows like Loony Toons, DC, Dreamworks, Disney, Universal, and etc.
thank you, Evolution!
Things are in the making... ;)

Hello Everybody,

we´re proud to present you the release of the first PEP- PARK ENHANCEMENT PROJECT (fan made) "MARVEL´s The Avengers" full animated characters. All models can be used as a trigger events

All models and animations are made by Samplerocker. You can download all of them in the STEAM Planet Coaster Workshop.

We hope you have fun with all thoose famous Superheroes!

MARVEL´s THE AVENGERS (fan made)| PEP-PARK ENHANCEMENT PROJECT

Source: https://youtu.be/vawNGVyGMvM

Iron Man

Captain America

Black Widow

Thor

Hulk

Captain Marvel

Thank you very much, corkscrewloop!

We thank very much you for the replies and we´re happy to show you some new pictures from the PEP Studios
You may have noticed that we present the animated models from Samplerocker inside the park and dedicated a whole area to them.
The BTTF entrance plaza presented Marty McFly and Doc Brown and today we show you the completed MARVEL area.
All animated superheroes are already presented but we got some new impressions of the Avenger´s Studio Tour and MARVEL´s New York.
There are a new coaster called The Punisher and Falcon got a Flatride as well.

In some pictures you will see some teaser things of the upcoming movie and TV Show releated areas.
We hope you like it.

The second entrance to PEP Studios.

Transition from Back To The Future to MARVEL

Impressions of MARVEL´s New York

Falcon and The Punisher

The Punisher

Future areas...

Overviews

In the last upadte we already saw Tony´s Lab at the Studios Tour, the main attraction of the MARVEL area. Today we can show you some new scenes from the Studio Tour.

Thank you for watching!​

This update shows another great Animatronics made by Samplerocker and the progress at PEP Sudios

We´re proudly present Captain Future and Crew. Let´s get up into space with the Comet.

Then we have Robocop and his famous endboss charackter ED209. Both iconic 80´s figure are fully animated.

In the end we show some pictures from another fantastic 80 action shows that will come up at PEP Studios. The stuff is already released some time ago, but its missing a presentation that tributes to the work Samplerocker put in to the models.

"I love it when a plan comes together!" Hope on the Van with B.A. and Huckleberry Hawke is ready to flight through the canyons!

We hope you like it!​
68l5s2hz.jpg
[/URL]

Sorry for the doublepost!

This update shows another great Animatronics made by Samplerocker and the progress at PEP Sudios
We´re proudly present Captain Future and Crew. Let´s get up into space with the Comet.
Then we have Robocop and his famous endboss charackter ED209. Both iconic 80´s figure are fully animated.
In the end we show some pictures from another fantastic 80 action shows that will come up at PEP Studios. The stuff is already released some time ago, but its missing a presentation that tributes to the work Samplerocker put in to the models.
"I love it when a plan comes together!" Hope on the Van with B.A. and Huckleberry Hawke is ready to flight through the canyons

We hope you like it!

CAPTAIN FUTURE

Logo

Captain Future

Joan

Greg

Otho

Prof Simon Wright

Cosmoliner

ROBOCOP

Alex J. „Robocop“ Murphy

ED209